No announcement yet.

France's 75% tax rate gains approval by top court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    So you didn't cherry pick family income figures in a pathetic attempt to prove this little gem
    I'm taking Enayze's figures at face value. He indicated that he was referring to household income, so I used the same criteria. Canadians have higher salaries.

Then perhaps you would like to provide some evidence that doesn't rely on household income.
    Median personal income in Canada is 28,000 ish. This includes the income of everyone over the age of 15 years that is earning more than zero dollars.

You obviously have me confused, I would never discuss household income. Primarily because it is a meaningless statistic.
    How is it meaningless?

You don't know what disposable income is.
    I suppose it depends on which of the two definitions you are using. No citations were given by Enayze so it's impossible to be sure.

You've claimed 50% more. *citation needed*
    Median Canadian household income 76,000, median US household income 51,000.

*citation needed* All we know for sure is that Canadians pay a higher percentage in taxes, even your very poor.
    There's no citation needed. Canadians get more for their tax dollars because they get single payer health insurance. Single payer healthcare is the citation.

Comment

Working...
    X