No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL UFC on Fox: Shogun vs. Vera + Undercard Fight Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    The whole card has been way better than the last PPV....
    The last PPV was hooorible, glad I didn't buy it

Comment

I really hate seeing Shogun like this. He's been in too many wars man.

Comment

The Machida KO was excellent. His striking is a similar phenomenon to Silva's, in that it doesn't look as though there is much force being applied but it is so sharp and quick that the opponent just cannot deal with it at all.

Also, Shogun has shown up in his best shape probably since the second Machida fight. He has looked the better fighter but we'll see if his stamina will hold up, and it won't be like his zombie impression in the Hendo bout.

I fully expect Dana to hint at Machida - Shogun III for the number one contendership during the press conference.

Comment

Will Someone pleaaase buy Shogun a ****ing treadmill?

Comment

damn I think vera broke something in his face

Comment

Atleast he got the KO. I'm happy he's not going anyway near Jones.

Comment

Shooooooooogun! I think Machida's ko was more impressive, but I enjoyed Shogun's fight more...

Comment

Meltzer says there's a big possibility the Machida-Jones fight is gonna be the co-main at the December end show headlined by JDS-Cain/Overeem. That's gonna be a hell of a card, and I'm interested in the Machida rematch.

Comment

Was this one of the best free UFC shows on Fox so far? I think I've only seen one other UFC event on fox

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
                      Was this one of the best free UFC shows on Fox so far? I think I've only seen one other UFC event on fox
                      Best UFC on Fox by far. Too bad barely anyone watched it because of the Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                      X