Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Beat Algieri Easier Than Mayweather Beat Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why hasn't Khan avenged his losses?

Comment

Some people shouldn't be allowed to Start Threads to be honest

Comment

I give Chris alot of credit for completely changing his methods & techniques
        for Khan. He and his team must of felt thatb they wouldn't equal Khans boxing ability so they decided to be a pressure styled fighter and I thought he looked awkward trying to fight instead of box but he did pretty damn good when yoiu consider the drastic change in methodology.

Berto is far from what he used to be which was a decent fighter who tried to compete in the past. I didn't care for the way Mayweather guided his career the last 8 years but thats his choice. To have Berto as the final opponent is nothing but embarrasing to me, close to gutless! I mention "picking up the pennies" alot when fighters are near the end or far past it when their name still has value. Mayweather vs Berto was ridiculous, Mayweather wanted no part of the young guys on his heels and Khan would have a huge pay day held in England at Wembley Stadium. Would have equalled or beaten him vs Pacman. Obviously he felt he couldn't win that or he would have done the bigger payday. The great champions always fought on opponents turf, they'd come into his area and "own it"! Thats what the ATG's did.

I give credit to Chris, I like a fighter who gives his all. Look at that eye he fought with against lil" Rocky. That was emergency survival and he did it!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          but did you watch it in slow motion doe?
          The commentators sucks. As much as possible I don't want to hear them.

Add the hilarious "Khan Only highlights" in the end of a round. It looks like Khan dominating the fight. Although they add few Algieri Highights there too.

IVlieve adding a slow motion in boxing scoring would give more accurate result in a fight.

Comment

Me reading Auntie Flatline

Comment

Working...
            X