Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What attracts women the most? What are the top 5 things?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post

"Devolving" can be used as a synonym for "degenerating"

I just educated you in the english language.
    I'm not on anyones side... But "the process of receiving systematic instruction" does just mean learning things...

And I've never in my life heard anyone use devolving as a synonym for degenerating, nor do I understand why they would, since devolving would technically be a metaphor in the context. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      I'm not on anyones side... But "the process of receiving systematic instruction" does just mean learning things...

And I've never in my life heard anyone use devolving as a synonym for degenerating, nor do I understand why they would, since devolving would technically be a metaphor in the context. Just saying.
      I didn't use education in the context of only learning things, I literally meant receiving systematic instruction from a more learned body or institute, enabling you with the knowledge and ability to either join the system or use the system for whatever you decide to do with your life. Whatever you devote yourself to learning will make you a more complex person. Knowledge is power. Getting women to fall for you is not about putting an act or parading her with shallow things, because once she sees through the shallows things, what else will you have to offer? If you focus on yourself and be the best man that you can be, then you won't have to do so much work and attraction will just come naturally, the way it should be. If you're a proud, educated, established, independent man, then you won't have to worry about how to get women, the only thing you have to worry about it is which women to choose.

If you don't know anything, how can you do anything? I could sit here all night and give examples like getting a degree, interning, volunteering or applying for entry level positions of your desired fields, but there are endless ways to get educated, that's why I began to generalize and speaking of education I actually have a couple papers to write due tomorrow lol

and From Merriam Webster's website: (sry squeal if merriam webster is not a good enough reference source)

Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-13-2015, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        heroin makes your dick go limp though, I would try weed instead. the guys have a bag of weed laying around their pad always seem to have women coming over to smoke a bowl and then get tagged.
        Hell ya it does. I used to have a term for the h whiskey dick I'd call it "syd vicious" lol but the good thing is everyone's usually tired anyways so girls care less. Lol.

Comment

Being genuine

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
            I didn't use education in the context of only learning things, I literally meant receiving systematic instruction from a more learned body or institute, enabling you with the knowledge and ability to either join the system or use the system for whatever you decide to do with your life. Whatever you devote yourself to learning will make you a more complex person. Knowledge is power. Getting women to fall for you is not about putting an act or parading her with shallow things, because once she sees through the shallows things, what else will you have to offer? If you focus on yourself and be the best man that you can be, then you won't have to do so much work and attraction will just come naturally, the way it should be. If you're a proud, educated, established, independent man, then you won't have to worry about how to get women, the only thing you have to worry about it is which women to choose.

If you don't know anything, how can you do anything? I could sit here all night and give examples like getting a degree, interning, volunteering or applying for entry level positions of your desired fields, but there are endless ways to get educated, that's why I began to generalize and speaking of education I actually have a couple papers to write due tomorrow lol

and From Merriam Webster's website: (sry squeal if merriam webster is not a good enough reference source)

Comment

I have some good personal insight on this topic.

When I was in middle school (2003-2005), me, my dad, and little brother were getting our haircuts and bullshitting around with the barber, a cool old dude.

TS's topic arose in the conversation.

My dad laughs.

"If you want a pretty women you better be rich or have a big dick."

In my head, I was like "Man. Really? There's no other way? Damn." At that moment, reality hit me with a punch I didn't see. I don't know if I ever fully recovered from that blow.

Before that, another instance would teach me about life and women.

I was a little snot-nosed kid, 11, hanging around the older kids on the block. One of the older kids said something interesting. At the time, I didn't fully understand what he meant. As I got older, it all clicked.

"All I need in life is my dick and my wallet."

Ten-year-old me thought "Hahaha, what the heck. Okay. His I.D. must be really important to him. Whatever."

Now, 24, I know what he was saying. He only needs money and his dick to get women. He was just a young bull but he knew the game and how to play it. I haven't had such luck. I never felt a woman's touch. I never really even talked to a girl beyond the first level.

Last year, a guy I used to worked with, 31, dropped some knowledge about women. He was loud, black, tall, hyper, nice and funny.

"If you want a girlfriend or wife you gotta have a car and a big ding-a-ling. I got the ding-a-ling; all I need is a car and a good job."

I looked at him in quiet agreement as if though I also had a big ding-a-ling. On the drive home I cried.
              Last edited by Anxious Times; 05-14-2015, 09:48 AM.

Comment

looks
                personality
                good job/money
                good body
                high karma

Comment

Originally posted by Anxious Times View Post
                  I have some good personal insight on this topic.

When I was in middle school (2003-2005), me, my dad, and little brother were getting our haircuts and bullshitting around with the barber, a cool old dude.

TS's topic arose in the conversation.

My dad laughs.

"If you want a pretty women you better be rich or have a big dick."

In my head, I was like "Man. Really? There's no other way? Damn." At that moment, reality hit me with a punch I didn't see. I don't know if I ever fully recovered from that blow.

Before that, another instance would teach me about life and women.

I was a little snot-nosed kid, 11, hanging around the older kids on the block. One of the older kids said something interesting. At the time, I didn't fully understand what he meant. As I got older, it all clicked.

"All I need in life is my dick and my wallet."

Ten-year-old me thought "Hahaha, what the heck. Okay. His I.D. must be really important to him. Whatever."

Now, 24, I know what he was saying. He only needs money and his dick to get women. He was just a young bull but he knew the game and how to play it. I haven't had such luck. I never felt a woman's touch. I never really even talked to a girl beyond the first level.

Last year, a guy I used to worked with, 31, dropped some knowledge about women. He was loud, black, tall, hyper, nice and funny.

"If you want a girlfriend or wife you gotta have a car and a big ding-a-ling. I got the ding-a-ling; all I need is a car and a good job."

I looked at him in quiet agreement as if though I also had a big ding-a-ling. On the drive home I cried.
                  Looooooooool wtf is this story. I'm laughing my ass off :lo1:

Comment

1 through 5 is, simply, HAVE GAME

Ice mutha****in cold game. That's the simplest formula to success in all facets of life. Carry on.

But if you need 5:
                    Game
                    Game
                    Game
                    Game
                    Game
                    Game

That's 6 for good measures ya bastards
                    Last edited by Unknown Champ; 05-14-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

1. A lot of money
                      2. Famous or very successful
                      3. Confidence
                      4. Height
                      5. Good looks/Size (tie)

Comment

Working...
                      X