Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting fight, Matthysse vs Provo or Fonfara vs JCC Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    Both were exciting but Matt-Prov was more because they were competitive. It was really enjoyable to see JCC Jr get put on his @ss then quit on his stool.

Hey there mate. What you doing in KL? Working or on holiday?
    Working mate.

Are you around these blocks?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Working mate.

Are you around these blocks?
      Nah man. I'm in the country next door though.

Just that its not everyday I see someone on this side of the globe on BS except for the handful of posters from Indonesia.

So how long have you been and gonna be there? Get use to the hot weather yet?

Comment

Nah man. I'm in the country next door though.

Just that its not everyday I see someone on this side of the globe on BS except for the handful of posters from Indonesia.

So how long have you been and gonna be there? Get use to the hot weather yet?
        Thailand, Indonesia or Singapore?

Dude, the weather here is sweaty man. Too much for me, but I bought into a start-up so I'm going to be here until '17/'18 hopefully before exit. It's a cool place though and you can go everywhere for dirt cheap which I like.

I went to Jakarta last week. Now THAT is a right mess. no thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Thailand, Indonesia or Singapore?

Dude, the weather here is sweaty man. Too much for me, but I bought into a start-up so I'm going to be here until '17/'18 hopefully before exit. It's a cool place though and you can go everywhere for dirt cheap which I like.

I went to Jakarta last week. Now THAT is a right mess. no thank you.
          LOL @ Jakarta. I'm from Singapore man pretty similar to KL.

I see you have quite a number of days to be there lol so better get use to the humidity. Its not hell though just don't wear thick clothes on a hot day and get plenty water to hydrate and you'll be fine.

Btw good lucky with the start-up.

Comment

That's easy. Provo vs Matt was much more exciting. They are higher quality fighters and more dangerous punchers. I though Matt clearly won but Provo gave him one hell of a fight and had him in trouble several times. Fonfara won every round of a very one sided fight and completely outclassed Chavez who was never a threat to him. It was a treat to see Fonfara show his skills but not really that exciting.

Comment

One was a 50-50 fight and the other was a one sided beat down...

Comment

LOL @ Jakarta. I'm from Singapore man pretty similar to KL.

I see you have quite a number of days to be there lol so better get use to the humidity. Its not hell though just don't wear thick clothes on a hot day and get plenty water to hydrate and you'll be fine.

Btw good lucky with the start-up.
                I haven't been to singapore just yet, but plan a trip next month. Went to perhentian islands the other weekend. That was great.

Yeah, I moved over here for the next couple of years so it's quite a step. Left all my jumpers and thick clothes in Europe mate. It's literally warm and humid 24/7 365 so no need.

Comment

Matthysse vs Provo. Fonfara fight just looked like training on a heaving bag to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X