Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner the type of Character to go same route as Prince Naseem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner the type of Character to go same route as Prince Naseem?

Any one else think he has the mentality to go down the same road as the prince and never comeback the same?

Naz was the top featherweight in the world for years, won every single belt at the weight.

Broner hasn't done anywhere near what Naz did.

Comment

naz left after 1 loss, broner is much younger and will def fight again

Comment

He'll never have the arrogance and confidence he had before this fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Naz was the top featherweight in the world for years, won every single belt at the weight.

Even then, I could see broner easily retiring. With all the smack hes talked, all the build up around him, all the hype,

where does he go from here? He finally fought a guy his own size and was demolished.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

You're right, but that's not really the question here. In terms of character and mentality, I actually think Broner is more susceptible to a complete self-destruction. It'll be interesting to see what happens from here out. I hope he doesn't get in any drunken car accidents.

Comment

Broner is not the kind of guy to handle loss, he will likely never be back in a ring again.

Comment

Naz made like $60 million before retiring..i bet broner is near broke from throwing money at hookers and partying

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.king View Post
                  You're right, but that's not really the question here. In terms of character and mentality, I actually think Broner is more susceptible to a complete self-destruction. It'll be interesting to see what happens from here out. I hope he doesn't get in any drunken car accidents.
                  Dead on man, We will soon hear of Broner run-in's with the law...not hating just stating what seems to be obvious.

Comment

Nah he's not gonna retire. Is he gonna fall apart? Who knows. You also have to take into account the fact that he puts on weight very quickly, it's gonna be increasingly hard for him to stay in shape. If his heart is not in boxing 100% he will be like washed up Toney without the accomplishments.

Comment

Working...
                    X