No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: We'll Show Brook Smart Aggression

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    Kevin limits Devon's offense based off the of the opponents punching power they don't fear Brook's power so. Devon will be more aggressive coming forward unlike the Bailey fight. He will make a statement by knocking Brook out
    that doesn't really make sense as he was agressive against maidana who is a huge puncher

Devon is the only fighter I know who gets more boring with each fight

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
      that doesn't really make sense as he was agressive against maidana who is a huge puncher

Devon is the only fighter I know who gets more boring with each fight
      Kevin wanted Devon to use boxing skills against Maidana not stay inside and trade punches with him he chose to fight that night I hope he fights like that more often

Comment

Alexander has had one of the toughest schedules in all of boxing over the last couple of years and won all but 1 (even if close). That schedule is going to pay dividends this fight and over the next year or 2. I think he fought Matthysse, Maidana and Bailey all back to back. Not one of the Top 10 Welter or Jr Welters has faced that kind of fire power consecutively. He took some good shots in those fights except for Maidana and kept comming. I think his confidence is only getting stronger and the entertainment aspect will increase greatly in this and the next few fights. How many top guys have to get stretched while being overtly offensive trying to look good, only to end up looking dead or like a zombie staggering around the ring out on their feet, before people realize, you have to fight smart.

Comment

Devon is the truth! He'll make a statement and whoop another English bum just like he did witter!

Comment

Devon has a very good resume. Call him boring or whatever you want, he's faced some top notch competition

Comment

I hope Alexander comes out aggressive,i'm worried this could be another snooze fest

Comment

Spoil, spoil, spoil.

Clinch.

Comment

Originally posted by dcole302 View Post
                  Devon has a very good resume. Call him boring or whatever you want, he's faced some top notch competition
                  Very impressive list of opposition for a fighter of 25. I think he beats Brook but let's see.

Comment

Alexander shouldn't be on TV. His style makes me want to die.

Comment

Working...
                    X