No announcement yet.

Pac vs Floyd: Modern day version of Prince Hector of Troy vs Achilles of Greece

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    According to classical sources achilles was gay, so your identification of floyd and achilles is correct
    alot of them were you idiot. there was no such thing as being gay. there was no difference between ****sexuality and heterosexuality \

messing with the same sex was extremely common

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      what'ever you and dude (I don't even remember his name because i dont' care) do in the privacy of your mom's basement is your own business. and if you wanna record your little gay sexcapades, that's your own business... no one on boxingscene wants to see it
      Hahaha why do you have all this gay **** on your mind, im sorry its not my business what your preference is. But its funny how *******s cant ever give an intelligent rebuttal its always ****sexual comments with yall.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
        naw fucc that... Floyd is Achilles... Manny is Leonidas(300), he likes to fight the perfect fight each time and takes on all shapes n sizes
        as long as their shape and saize have been atlered by their patented draining clauses and stipulations

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
          as long as their shape and saize have been atlered by their patented draining clauses and stipulations

seriously tho, why are you always so angry? like a frustrated little kid..EVERY f'n day

Comment

Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post
            Hahaha why do you have all this gay **** on your mind, im sorry its not my business what your preference is. But its funny how *******s cant ever give an intelligent rebuttal its always ****sexual comments with yall.
            Yea!!! All dude can say is some gay ****. I bet his f*ggot a** could deep throat a roll of bounty paper towels and not even get them wet. G*y b*tch. His

Comment

alot of them were you idiot. there was no such thing as being gay. there was no difference between ****sexuality and heterosexuality \

I believe that is floyd's position on the matter as well just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Berryfrom9th View Post
                Yea!!! All dude can say is some gay ****. I bet his f*ggot a** could deep throat a roll of bounty paper towels and not even get them wet. G*y b*tch. His
                Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post
                aw... look how they stick up for each other. like husband and wife.

damn, I was just joking around, but you too are taking it seriously. makes me wonder if you actually do have gay tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by berryfrom9th View Post
                  i know this may sound a little strange but after watching that movie troy for the hundreth time i realized something. Floyd mayweather jr is the closest thing to achilles of greece. Undefeated in battle. Good with the women. the ultimate warrior.

i also think manny pacquiao is the modern day prince hector of troy. Deeply religious. Defends his country with honor. Respectful of woman the he loves and his elders.

These two are destined to meet in battle as hector and achilles were. Floyd fights for money but he also wants to go down as the greatest boxer ever. Manny may also go down in that same slot as many feel hector would have been the greatest warrior ever if not for achilles rage due to the death of patroclus by the sword of prince hector.

I really hope this fight takes place because the importance of it is at the same magnitude of achilles vs hector. Oh, and since i am a floyd fan its only right for me to remind everyone that achilles slays hector in every version of the story. In the movie he slayed him and dragged his body back to the greeks beach camp. In the lliad vesion of the story achilles killed hector and dragged his body through the battlefield from the back of his chariot for 9 days. Lol. Good luck with clottey pac fans. Hopefully our favorite boxers meet up in battle (because i know floyd is going to smack shane).

(note: Some losers will try to say things like achilles was gay and stuff like that as some poems said but i was truthfully referring to the movie. And by the way, those same poems say hector was fruity too. So let's leave the sweet stuff to dudes who's nickname is sugar. Lol)
                  lmao @ the ultimate warrior!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    seriously tho, why are you always so angry? like a frustrated little kid..EVERY f'n day
                    he's so frustrated that he didn't live "in the time of achilles".

Comment

interesting.... looks nothing like mayweather

ah... there we go.

Comment

Working...
                      X