Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which fight is there a bigger chance of an upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Chambers beating Wladimir. I think Chambers can exploit Wladimir's weakness that he can't fight in the inside. You know Wladimir does great against smaller boxers, but Chambers does great against taller boxers which was evident against Brock and Dimitrenko.

Chambers defense and slickness will cause a lot of problems for Wlad, and unlike Byrd he has the power to hurt Wlad.
    Last edited by Boxingwizard; 08-05-2009, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Arreola defeating Vitali
      amaank, bebo451, Carnivore, Hard2kill, Owlzfan84, VirusTI

You guys are huffing paint.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Chambers beating Wlad. It's hard out-jabbing a guy who is way faster than you.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Chambers beating Wlad. It's hard out-jabbing a guy who is way faster than you.
          Chambers speed is on par with Wlad, Wlad isn't really all that fast when it comes to foot speed. Chambers is not going to outjab Wlad, he didn't even try to outjab Dimitrenko. Chambers will do what he did against Dimitrenko, close the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
            I voted for Chambers beating Wladimir. I think Chambers can exploit Wladimir's weakness that he can't fight in the inside. You know Wladimir does great against smaller boxers, but Chambers does great against taller boxers which is evident against Brock and Dimitrenko.

Chambers defense and slickness will cause a lot of problems for Wlad, and unlike Byrd he has the power to hurt Wlad.
            You're a dellusional Chambers nuthugger

Chambers has NO CHANCE against Wlad

He can't stop him, can't outbox him and can't outwork him, he's ****ed.

Wlad is 1,000,000,000 times better than the punching bag Dimitrenko

Wlad/Chambers = Wlad/Byrd

Wlad will destroy Chambers
            Last edited by Klitschko2011; 08-05-2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
              You're a dellusional Chambers nuthugger

Chambers has NO CHANCE against Wlad

He can't stop him, can't outbox him and can't outwork him....Chambers is ****ed

Wlad is 1,000,000,000 times better than the punching bag Dimitrenko

Wlad/Chambers = Wlad/Byrd

Wlad will destroy Chambers
              Well your obviously a Klitschko nuthugger and you were also once a Dimitrenko nuthugger until he lost to the small American. As good as Wlad is, he does have weaknesses, such as he can't fight in the inside (which is totally pathetic) and somewhat shaky chin. I thought Byrd could of beaten Wlad if he had good power. Most of the opponents that fought Wlad couldn't even get his past jab, that's how pathetic some of the heavyweights are. Chambers is very skilled, very talented, he will get past Wlad's jab, and he will land his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
                Well your obviously a Klitschko nuthugger and you were also once a Dimitrenko nuthugger until he lost to the small American. As good as Wlad is, he does have weaknesses, such as he can't fight in the inside (which is totally pathetic) and somewhat shakey in the chin. I thought Byrd could of beaten Wlad if he had good power. Most of the opponents that fought Wlad couldn't even get his past jab, that's how pathetic the heavyweight division is. Chambers is very skilled, very talented, he will get past Wlad's jab, and he will land his shots.
                Dimitrenko is a weak chinned, weak body punching bag who hasn't beaten anybody with a pulse.... Chambers couldn't even stop him...... Wlad would easily KO Dimitrenko in 1 or 2 rounds, it would be a replay of the Wlad/Austin 2nd round KO.

Wlad has a much better chin than Dimitrenko...and Wlad has a very tough body, he has never been hurt to the body.

Wlad CAN fight on the inside, watch Wlad/Thompson, Wlad/Brock, Wlad/Mercer, etc.

Your boy has NO CHANCE

If Povetkin can beat the **** out of Chambers....just imagine what Wlad will do to him.

Wlad by dominant KO
                Last edited by Klitschko2011; 08-05-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I think Arreola has a one in four (25%) chance of defeating Vitali, although I am picking Vitali to win.

Only one fighter in 27 has gone the distance with Cristobal, he has real world-class power. Most of his KOs are in the early rounds. Vitali is age 38, and appeared to be slowing down in his last fight. So an upset is not impossible, if Cristobal is in decent shape.

- Johnson, now two years older, has no chance of defeating Dawson this time
                  - JMM is too small and old to defeat Floyd.
                  - Neither Chambers nor Povetkin have a real chance of defeating Wlad IMO.
                  - Jones will win a very wide decision over Lacy.

Comment

Working...
                  X