No announcement yet.

Before hating on Danny Garcia...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Morocco View Post
    Before hating on Danny Garcia for his problems against Herrera and Peterson, then remember that this is the guy who beat both Matthysse and Khan without controversy. To me, a lot of people are downplaying those facts like they mean nothing.
    Yeah true enough but the fact is that the losses to Herrera and Peterson matter more because h markets himself as an undefeated fighter when in reality he is not. He's basically just a walking lie because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Yes they're close fights. I'd have to watch them again, I rarely watch fight replays. Every close fight he has will be called a robbery because he beat da machine. Even if those two fight got counted as a loss he'd still have one of the best resumes
      STFU Hanz I'll come to Newark and kick your TMT ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Morocco View Post
        I would certainly like him to fight a quality opponent soon.
        This poster has serious potential.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          tranny boy is a fudgepacker and i do not respect him

his best win after khan was digging up corpsrales from a mexican grave and knocking him out
          Be careful of what you say. I know you mean that as a jab to Morales, but that could sound like Corrales who is actually dead.

Comment

Danny Garcia's resume:
            -Beat Amir Khan
            -Beat Matthysse
            -Beat 1000 year old power couple of Morales and Judah in back to back fights
            -"Beat" Herrera
            -"Beat" Peterson
            -Fought Salka, Malignaggi
            And I guess he has Campbell? Holt?

He'd still be the best at 140 if he were there but now he's moved into a deep 147 division and doesn't appear to be in any rush to fight somebody with a pulse. His resume is very good and he's still young so I'm hoping for more from him but for now his buzz has gone down a bit and understandably so.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Be careful of what you say. I know you mean that as a jab to Morales, but that could sound like Corrales who is actually dead.
              danny garcia never fought corrales ,get ur **** together

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                it's not random. it's called garcia is the a-side and got a-side protection. it's like saying its random that wlad and floyd always get away with clinching while akwindade and chaves are dq'd. those guys were the b-sides and weren't allowed to cheat.

also how did he win clearly? he won 7-5 with a knockdown and without the incorrect knockdown it would have been 6-6 since mattysse dominated that roudn and with a point deduction for garcia he loses. garcia did very little in that fight. rounds 7-9 he did great since matthysse could barely see but then he faded and did next to nothing in 10-12. rounds 1-6 matthysse was slowly getting the better of garcia and even started to dominate when he lost his sight. could matthysse lose his sight again? yea its possible but even without his sight in one eye he fought him on nearly even terms so i'm not seeing how garcia is some kind of horrible style for him.
                I actually think that you got a point. We really need to demand a rematch between them.

Comment

Working...
                X