No announcement yet.

Kessler's next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    A Froch fight could be as long as a year away if not more. I think he would be daft not to fight someone before that. Just because it's a tune-up doesn't mean it has to be a complete bum.

I'd like to see him fight a fella that will take him 6 rounds. I realize such a guy is probably hard to find outside the top 10, but I think that would be a good idea.

Unless of course he's planning to fight Golovkin.
    Agreed.

I would like to see Mikkel face a top ten guy first too,although I wouldn't begrudge a Froch fight of the cuff.fact is who would take it.I would very much like to see Abe vs Sturm than any other for those two.that fight would simply be massive.who else is their bar the top 6 guys,Chavez Jr weighs in like a cruiser,that would be a little unfair on Mikkel after 18 months away from the ring,as it would throwing him straight in with Froch.Froch Kessler if he wants it let the man have it.financially it likely makes the most sense for Mikkel.

At Wembley ? Not for me, I'd prefer neutral,say Hamburg or Brussels,certainly not Amsterdam too expensive a trip.

I genuinely believe Kessler would KO GGG,im not by any means certain of it so for this reason I prefer to see GGG avoid Mikkel.no kidding.GGG takes mediocre middles into the latter rounds on tko's,show me how he gonna stop Mikkel,exactly it ain't happening.if Mikkel landed half the shots he landed on Froch the guy ain't getting up.

It isn't that I'm not a fan of GGG,I am a huge fan,just not one of these ones that claim him to be the second coming.lets see how he deals with a legit middleweight and former titlist.I don't believe GGG loses to Geale but I have my belief it goes to points.

Comment

To answer the poll,I say Froch or other.I be happy with a durable opponent such as Antony Dirrell,or Periban.somebody game but not a pushover.

Out of curiosity does anybody here believe Groves would beat Kessler, And how and why ?
      Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 06-27-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Yeah after a lengthy break Abraham would be good then Froch 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland View Post
          To answer the poll,I say Froch or other.I be happy with a durable opponent such as Antony Dirrell,or Periban.somebody game but not a pushover.

Out of curiosity does anybody here believe Groves would beat Kessler, And how and why ?
          Groves is a broken man, Kessler would eat him alive.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGeale View Post
            Yeah after a lengthy break Abraham would be good then Froch 3.
            I wanna see Abe against Sturm.Kessler if a tune up somebody like DeGale or Paul Smith wouldn't be a bad opponent.

Comment

Working...
            X