Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which "aging" fighter could we expect to see "Pacquiao'd" in the coming years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    you're joking, right? tavoris cloud is gonna brutally KO B-Hop? not in the dream world, not in the real world. come on man you're better than that...
    Perhaps we can wager a lil sumthin? I don't think cloud will KO BHop, but I'm rolling with cloud on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Perhaps we can wager a lil sumthin? I don't think cloud will KO BHop, but I'm rolling with cloud on this one.

name your price...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Listen bro, maybe you're having comprehension issues, no actually obviously you are.

You'll find that no where in my post do I say Cloud is gonna brutally ko B-Hop.

But before you assume, I am 1 of B-Hop's biggest fans on this site.

I also know my bwoy is almost 50. Father time always prevails.

What I did say was presently B-Hop (is at more risk) than all the fighters ts named. Hope you understand that.
        thanks for clearing that up, but i knew what you meant, and in any way that you got your point across, the end result is still silly. bhop would be in danger of getting KOd if he was fighting a threat. cloud is not a threat, far from it. its gonna be a pretty one sided beatdown imo. yea bhop is almost 50, but he seems to be doing jus fine for himself at an advanced age. and you're talking about fuckin tavoris cloud being a danger to hopkins getting KOd, since the thread is about being pacquiao'd, which last time i checked means brutally KOd, does it not?

what else you got professor?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Listen bro, maybe you're having comprehension issues, no actually obviously you are.

You'll find that no where in my post do I say Cloud is gonna brutally ko B-Hop.

But before you assume, I am 1 of B-Hop's biggest fans on this site.

I also know my bwoy is almost 50. Father time always prevails.

What I did say was presently B-Hop (is at more risk) than all the fighters ts named. Hope you understand that.
          I can vouch for that my dudes!!

Comment

Next month we'll see judah do the chicken dance for a 2nd time

Comment

Working...
            X