Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get some glasses son.

You're blind.

Comment

Check Hooks, Dinamita and Puga from sorry ass East Side Boxing and hell...throw in ElBossHogg the bandwagon fan, and other trolls are on suicide watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Check Hooks, Dinamita and Puga from sorry ass East Side Boxing and hell...throw in ElBossHogg the bandwagon fan, and other trolls are on suicide watch.
        is that puga the same one from esb?

Comment

Floyd brought all the hate on himself.

Comment

Pacquiao has dealt with his loss like a true professional does. With class!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              is that puga the same one from esb?
              Yes it is, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                So the **** what, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Yes it is, lol.
                  so this is where his punk ass has ran off to in light of manny's brutal defeat. they're trying to run up on him over at esb

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    this...........

Comment

been a lot of ASSUMING that it is Mayweather fans rubbing it in...but what about the JMM fans? They watched their man get "ROBBED" 2-3 times...they at least have every fukin right to rub that KO IN!

But at the same time gotta remember also that JMM is a well respected by ALL (besides some Pacquiao fans), neither Mayweather or his fans talked **** about JMM during the Build Up and after Mayweather Defeated him because a lot of fans have RESPECT FOR HIM and rightfully so

Last thing I thought about was Pacquiao stupid fans when i seen that KO, I was genuinely happy for JMM finally getting his damn win

So was it mostly Mayweather fans live at the fight? Because they was cheering for JMM like Crazy when he scored at KO!

It is more then just Pacquiao and Mayweather fans watching boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X