No announcement yet.

Rigo Wants Santa Cruz or Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo Wants Santa Cruz or Martinez

Both of these matchups would be excellent tests for Rigo. Most importantly, the aggressive styles of Santa Cruz and Martinez could lead to some very exciting fights. Martinez may not get by Frampton though.

Also, Rigo mentioned moving up in weight after unifying. If fighters wont face him, he may have to move up sooner though.

Which fighter has the best chance of beating Rigo? How will he fare at featherweight?

i jus dont see lsc beating rigo

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      i jus dont see lsc beating rigo
      Just like it was impossible in your mind for canelo to beat lara ?

Comment

Rigo already beat a big FW in Donaire so I don't see the other FWs being a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          Just like it was impossible in your mind for canelo to beat lara ?
          what are you talkin about lol i said before fight i think it will be 8-4 lara

Comment

I'd give Kiko a better shot at beating Rigo than LSC. Neither guy is beating him tho.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I'd give Kiko a better shot at beating Rigo than LSC. Neither guy is beating him tho.
              Yep I don't see anyone beating Rigo at super bantam. He's too skilled and has really good power at the weight. I would like to see Rigo vs. Gradovich at featherweight. A big pressure fighter who can take his punch might push Rigo to his limits. I think that would be a tough fight that Rigo would win by decision but Gradovich will stay in his face for 12 rounds.

It doesn't seem like Frampton is too keen on facing Rigo. That would be a good fight as well at super bantam.

Comment

Rigo:" I would like for my next fight to be a unification of titles, by fighting either the 122 WBC champ Santa Cruz, or the 122 IBF champ Kiko Martinez. Of course, most are hesitant to fight me. But once I get the opportunity to win another belt, I will see my options to possibly move up in weight."

Man that sounds great, hope he gets both titles in 2015 and then in 2016 ,after getting some more pro experience, Loma would be ready to fight him.

I think the chances of unification with Cruz are quite good, Cruz already mentioned Rigo couple of times and would be cool with a fight, Martinez on the other side...

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                  Rigo:" I would like for my next fight to be a unification of titles, by fighting either the 122 WBC champ Santa Cruz, or the 122 IBF champ Kiko Martinez. Of course, most are hesitant to fight me. But once I get the opportunity to win another belt, I will see my options to possibly move up in weight."

Man that sounds great, hope he gets both titles in 2015 and then in 2016 ,after getting some more pro experience, Loma would be ready to fight him.

I think the chances of unification with Cruz are quite good, Cruz already mentioned Rigo couple of times and would be cool with a fight, Martinez on the other side...
                  We were talking about this on another thread: Rigo might have to move up to find willing opponents. Whatever, man. Get "El Chacal" back in business. He's not getting any younger, and we're being denied the awesomenesssss....

Comment

move up in weight hell go pacquiao henry armstrong and hold 122,126, and 130. he certainly has the skills to do it. i doubt he does it. he should do it doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X