No announcement yet.

ELLERBE: "Calling to ask what Floyd wants is NOT a negotiation..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELLERBE: "Calling to ask what Floyd wants is NOT a negotiation..."

Ellerbe was surprised to hear what Greenburg said, but told ESPN.com, "I stand behind my statement 100 percent. Obviously, the term negotiation needs to be defined to those parties who are making these comments. Calling to inquire about what Floyd is thinking about doing is not a negotiation. There was never any negotiation. I respect Ross but I am 100 percent sure there were no negotiations."

Schaefer, in Las Vegas promoting Saturday night's Juan Manuel Marquez-Juan Diaz lightweight championship fight on HBO PPV, once again backed Ellerbe.

"I think it's unfortunate that Ross made that statement," Schaefer told ESPN.com. "I fully stand behind the statement I made. I have not negotiated with Ross and I am not aware of any negotiations that have taken place.

"If Ross or Arum wants to go through a lie detector test, we can arrange that. I can only tell you I have regular contact with Al and Leonard and there were no negotiations going on. I don't know exactly what Ross is referring to or what he is talking about. But I have been very consistent. There were none going on. Arum should just get a life and stop attacking me on a nonstop basis. This is really childish."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5412488

Originally posted by vito corleone View Post
    ellerbe was surprised to hear what greenburg said, but told espn.com, "i stand behind my statement 100 percent. obviously, the term negotiation needs to be defined to those parties who are making these comments. calling to inquire about what floyd is thinking about doing is not a negotiation. there was never any negotiation. I respect ross but i am 100 percent sure there were no negotiations."

schaefer, in las vegas promoting saturday night's juan manuel marquez-juan diaz lightweight championship fight on hbo ppv, once again backed ellerbe.

"i think it's unfortunate that ross made that statement," schaefer told espn.com. "i fully stand behind the statement i made. I have not negotiated with ross and i am not aware of any negotiations that have taken place.

"if ross or arum wants to go through a lie detector test, we can arrange that. i can only tell you i have regular contact with al and leonard and there were no negotiations going on. I don't know exactly what ross is referring to or what he is talking about. But i have been very consistent. There were none going on. Arum should just get a life and stop attacking me on a nonstop basis. This is really childish."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5412488
    *******s owned again!!!!

Comment

this **** gets worse and worse

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        *******s owned again!!!!
        Floyd fans in a desperate attempt to cover up floyd's *****ness. He is already exposed. the world already knows FLoyd is a chicken.

Comment

the bill clinton defence.

Comment

Well there it is...ross submitted a proposal to haymon and team mayweather told them they will accept this. Then arum put up a deadline on his site and called it negotiations!

Comment

lmao....this **** would make a good sitcom.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                Floyd fans in a desperate attempt to cover up floyd's *****ness. He is already exposed. the world already knows FLoyd is a chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                  LMAO good one............

Funny how it was the same straight right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                    lmao....this **** would make a good sitcom.
                    i agree...it would. Who knows, there maybe a movie about this fight later on in life!

Comment

Working...
                    X