No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse defensive skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
    LOL at Dan.... make a thread saying Matthysse got subtle defensive skills...GGG a bum doe

lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
      I like the way danny beat salka I would pick him in a rematch vs Matthysse
      I know you're joking, but paulie made a comment during the fight that I thought was true. He said DSG looked really good against salka; he looked fast and had fantastic movement. Even though salka was trash, Danny looked great in those 2 rounds.

Comment

he couldn't get out of the way of enough garshes and ****** rights to get a decision over danny downs.

Comment

And all of Garcia's fan run to give Lucas ****. He gets touched, but he does have subtle moves that don't get appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            exactly.. i mean all pro boxers know how to slip,duck and block punches..they teach you that before they even teach you to punch
            Well I guess I'm in trouble then lol. The coach at my old gym never taught me any of that ****. But it seemed that he never taught anyone that. We were taught how to punch first. And I can say for sure I would rather have been taught how to slip and block first.

Comment

Working...
            X