Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Prefer Fight The Winner of Marquez vs Diaz 2: Khan or Katsidis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would You Prefer Fight The Winner of Marquez vs Diaz 2: Khan or Katsidis?

Both Michael Katsidis and Amir Khan have made it clear that they're interested in facing the winner of Juan Diaz vs Juan Manuel Marquez 2. Who would you prefer fight the winner of the bout, Khan or Katsidis?
    Amir Khan
    25.00%
    Michael Katsidis
    75.00%
    Neither Boxer
    0.00%

Khan, but by that time Marquez might be too old.

Comment

I would prefer Katsidis.

Katsidis has deserved his shot at Marquez for quite a while now and it would be a legit world lightweight championship fight.

Khan however should focus on things in his own division instead of picking on lightweights. The 140 pound weight class is top notch so it's not like there's a shortage of good opponents to face for him.

Comment

Katsidis obviously. Khan should be fighting 140 pounders, not lightweights. And Katsidis against either Marquez or Diaz would be fun to watch.

Comment

Katsidis, he is owed a shot
          Khan need to fight the guys in his own division

Comment

I want Katsidis - Marquez and Khan to fight Maidana.
            But its not going to happen.

Comment

Katsidis.
              Katsidis-Marquez would be fun and I think Katsidis-Diaz II would not be as lopsided as the first fight (although Brendan Smith probably still thinks they won...)

Khan should finally fight an elite light welter before talking so much crap. Since Bradley and Alexander should be busy with a fight against each other, Maidana or Ortiz would be my pick.

Comment

Working...
              X