• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shumenov is a future ATG

In other news, they are gonna hAve instant replays for this fight

They are worried about Hopkins dirty tactics

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      I agree. Anyone who is capable of being objective, and who looks at his skill level and his opposition, will recognize that Kovalev is not as good as the people on this site are giving him credit for. I believe Hopkins last opponent was more skilled than Kovalev and Hopkins beat him easily.

Hopkins will win in rounds 8-4 and will win a unanimous decision. Afterwards, all the haters will make snarky comments about how boring Hopkins style is and claim that GGG would knock him out. Incidentally, Hopkins will challenge GGG to a fight at 160 after the fight but GGG's management team will refuse the fight because they will claim that it doesn't make financial sense.
      There is literally zero evidence to suggest Shumenov is more skilled than Kovalev. It's not even a matter of opinion, to say so is factually incorrect. Shumenov is terrible. He's never done anything to suggest he's in Kovalev's league in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        There is literally zero evidence to suggest Shumenov is more skilled than Kovalev. It's not even a matter of opinion, to say so is factually incorrect. Shumenov is terrible. He's never done anything to suggest he's in Kovalev's league in any way.
        Kovalev is clearly further along in his career than Shumenov. He started two years later, but has 10 more fights than him. Shu literally accomplished nothing against B-Hop, he provided zero challenge. Kovalev must be brain-dead to do worse than he did.

Comment

I have always picked against Bhop over the last 10 years or so. He did lose to Taylor,Dawson and Joe C doe.

Comment

I agree. Anyone who is capable of being objective, and who looks at his skill level and his opposition, will recognize that Kovalev is not as good as the people on this site are giving him credit for. I believe Hopkins last opponent was more skilled than Kovalev and Hopkins beat him easily.

Hopkins will win in rounds 8-4 and will win a unanimous decision. Afterwards, all the haters will make snarky comments about how boring Hopkins style is and claim that GGG would knock him out. Incidentally, Hopkins will challenge GGG to a fight at 160 after the fight but GGG's management team will refuse the fight because they will claim that it doesn't make financial sense.

Oh my god..... This is absolutely cringeworthy. The worst part is you're not a troll! You are actually serious in what you just said. Jesus.

Comment

Those HOpkins mind games

Comment

I was wrong, hoped and thought Bhop would pull it out. Kovalev had a mistake free, dominant night-as dominant and decisive as Floyd over Canelo.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-10-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I was wrong, hoped and thought Bhop would pull it out. Kovalev had a mistake free, dominat night-as dominant and decisive as Floyd over Canelo.
                  Kovalev's fight against Hopkins was vastly more dominant than Floyd over Canelo. You have such a crush on Floyd. Floyd didn't hit Canelo hard AT All. Kovalev landed krushing shots on B-Hop. B-Hop survived masterfully. Floyd was the one running in the Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
                    Kovalev's fight against Hopkins was vastly more dominant than Floyd over Canelo. You have such a crush on Floyd. Floyd didn't hit Canelo hard AT All. Kovalev landed krushing shots on B-Hop. B-Hop survived masterfully. Floyd was the one running in the Canelo fight.
                    Kovalev and Floyd both won 12-0, that's what I was getting at. He hit Canelo as clean as KOv hit Bhop. No one would suggest it was with the same force or power. Please, be an adult. we have enough regarded children on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
                      He had Alvarez cowering in the corner at one point. I think Mayweather was hitting the ginger plenty hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X