No announcement yet.

Gomez vs Dulorme....who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
    Back to days of great ppv events. I remember the days of Vargas,Trinidad, de la hoya those are the ones that grew my passion for this sport.
    You can add Terrence Crawford to the crowd. Hell he's more than likely going to be the top dog at 140 by the time these guys are ready for elite guys.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      Back to days of great ppv events. I remember the days of Vargas,Trinidad, de la hoya those are the ones that grew my passion for this sport.
      So true man. That last Verdejo fight I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Dulorme looked weak last time out Gomez will start fast fold him early or turn him into a clinch-a-minute guy.

Comment

Will this be on hbo or showtime ???? Oh and when is the fight going down??

Comment

gomez is going to give dulorme the BUSINESS.

Comment

Wow this is a tough one to call, Pitbull's a beast but Dulorme looks real good with Garcia in his corner.

I'll be rooting for Pitbull but i think Dulorme wins a very close fight. This is a great fight.

Comment

Dulorme wins. Watch the bandwagons hop on that train with AVs after.

Comment

this is a great fight on a great card! this is the main event for me doe! warrrr pitbull

Comment

Working...
                  X