Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Juan Manuel Marquez knocks out Sergio Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    loooooooooooooooool...hits harder than cotto.....loooooooooool marquez right hand bomb............wow the hits keep on coming.

great work troll
    Lmao what a troll

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Marquez knocked Pac out cold, while Cotto couldn't, Marquez sent Alvarado flying across the ring with one punch, while Ruslan couldn't.
      Ruslan hits hard but Marquez hits much harder.
      None of which means Marquez is a harder puncher.

Marquez with his counter-punching prowess and all around boxing skills has the ability to get well timed bombs on target. He doesn't ****ing hit harder than Cotto. Cotto was getting lit up by Pacquaio who was at the absolute peak of his career. Marquez has the timing, the sense of distance, the ability to anticipate... and he makes what he throws really count.

Comment

Sergio should fight Matthyse, Arg super fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Sergio should fight Matthyse, Arg super fight
          They already sparred, and Sergio camp kicked him out of his camp because Lucas was getting the better of Sergio.

Comment

Comment

Sergio is done.. He can't do a big fight.

Comment

No, absolutely not

Comment

Please. I'm not sure Sergio belongs in a ring with any caliber fighter at this point. I'm resigned to the fact that until I see him bouncing around in a ring WITHOUT any knee sleeves at all, I won't believe a word his team says about him being 100%.

Without the ability to move fluidly, Sergio is a sitting duck for punishment. The man should call it a day and enjoy the rest of his days.

Comment

Sergio can't beat Delvin Rodriguez at this stage with his injuries much less any relevant fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Please. I'm not sure Sergio belongs in a ring with any caliber fighter at this point. I'm resigned to the fact that until I see him bouncing around in a ring WITHOUT any knee sleeves at all, I won't believe a word his team says about him being 100%.

Without the ability to move fluidly, Sergio is a sitting duck for punishment. The man should call it a day and enjoy the rest of his days.
                      I dont wanna take anything away from Cotto but take a look at Martinez right foot during this fight, that shyt looks like its turned sideways. I gotta agree you cant believe anything team Martinez says.

Comment

Working...
                      X