Kanat Islam - The future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson was more ferocious and wasn't as wide with his punches

Comment

a Chinese-Kazakhstanian based in the Dominican Republic.... Now you've see everything.

Comment

Kanat was born three days after me. September 13th 84 and me Sept 10th 84

Just think that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
          a Chinese-Kazakhstanian based in the Dominican Republic.... Now you've see everything.
          lolwat?
          Why is he in Domincan republic?
          Trainer must be from there

Comment

He doesn't look good to me, just a wild dude with sloppy technique, has nothing in common with GGG except the power and country of birth.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              lolwat?
              Why is he in Domincan republic?
              Trainer must be from there
              His traner is Nelson Lopez. Nelsons Promotion, based in West Palm Beach, FL. Kanat has record 7:0 and he is fighting today: "Islam takes on Veteran Humberto Toledo Dec 15th in the Dominican Republic for a the light middle weight WBA FedeCaribe Title."

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                Kanat was born in China. He is kazakh and he has Kazakhstan citizenship now.His traner is Nelson Lopez. Nelsons Promotion, based in West Palm Beach, FL. Kanat has record 7:0 and he is fighting today. If somebody saw his last 7-8 fight in pro , please send me link of video to talha@list.ru

Comment

In the co-featured main event, two-times Olympian phenom Kanat Islam of Kazakstan displayed his destructive power by winning the WBA Fedecaribe Jr middleweight title with a 34 second blowout of Humberto Toledo of Ecuador.

Comment

In the co-featured main event, two-times Olympian phenom Kanat Islam of Kazakstan displayed his destructive power by winning the WBA Fedecaribe Jr middleweight title with a 34 second blowout of Humberto Toledo of Ecuador. Kanat (8-0, 8 KOs) dug a vicious hook to the body that sent the experienced Toledo (41-9-2, 25 KOs) to the mat for the full count.

Comment

Anybody have video of him destroying Humberto Toledo? I have to say Toledo does not belong at 154, he has spent most his career operating at 135 & 140, he was only 140 in his last fight a few months back in a lop-sided points loss to Paul Spadafora.

Comment

Working...
                      X