Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has several responses to 50 on twitter, but not one R.I.P to Manny Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    like what witherglove said.

thanks
    Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    You guys do realize that "Mayweather Promotions" is someone that works for the company posting on the facebook account.

Not necessarily Floyd himself like Twitter.

I hope people realize this?
    who gives a damn man??all ya'll do is sit on here all damn day trying to find a damn reason to diss floyd..you were wrong got proven wrong and it still aint good enough??what is wrong with ya'll?what did floyd do to ya'll that yall have to attempt to diss him every damn day?he paid his respects and it still aint good enough for you???what did you do??did you sent Emanuels family a check?did you go to the funeral,did you cry??no move the fuck on and stop trying to find and and every reason to tear a man down when you are wrong...never seen so many damn haters in my damn life

Comment

"Who gives a fcuk if he said R.I"

"Oh wait, he said it? Yeaaaaaaaa, Seeeeeee, I told you he said it".

Boxingscene is funny as schit sometimes LMAO

Comment

You guys do realize that "Mayweather Promotions" is someone that works for the company posting on the facebook account.

Not necessarily Floyd himself like Twitter.

I'm the number 1 pacfart here. But at least he asked his promotion to put up something like that.

I also hate the back and forth shit going on with floyd and 50 right now.

Comment

You guys do realize that "Mayweather Promotions" is someone that works for the company posting on the facebook account.Not necessarily Floyd himself like Twitter.

you do realize that probably the case with most boxers even on twitter it's probably someone else tweeting for some fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Bu Bu Bu Bu busted, lmao!
            Exactly I make fun of floyd for alotta reason but not for petty shit. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              thanks

who gives a damn man??all ya'll do is sit on here all damn day trying to find a damn reason to diss floyd..you were wrong got proven wrong and it still aint good enough??what is wrong with ya'll?what did floyd do to ya'll that yall have to attempt to diss him every damn day?he paid his respects and it still aint good enough for you???what did you do??did you sent Emanuels family a check?did you go to the funeral,did you cry??no move the fuck on and stop trying to find and and every reason to tear a man down when you are wrong...never seen so many damn haters in my damn life
              I can show you tearing a man down if you like?

But if you want to be real, I've advocated Floyd before through thick and thin when other people didn't have anything to do with him. Sorry if I'm not like your gay prison ass and kissing his ass regardless of what he's done.

I have my pet peeves and I have my limits. If you can't take it then STFU Larry lol

Comment

You're a cool kid, BG27, but you can choose to forget about this thing. If ever what you suspect is true then nothing we can about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  Exactly I make fun of floyd for alotta reason but not for petty shit. LOL
                  Right, you troll him for more serious things like throwing money in the club.

Shut your fake riteous ass up lol

Comment

i don't think those people care if floyd said r.i.p or not they are just rubbing it in your face that he did after you seriously made a thread about it but it's funny how you try to flip it to make seem as if people changed their stance all of a sudden when they didn't they are just showing you that you are wrong

Comment

I can show you tearing a man down if you like?

But if you want to be real, I've advocated Floyd before through thick and thin when other people didn't have anything to do with him. Sorry if I'm not like your gay prison ass and kissing his ass regardless of what he's done.

I have my pet peeves and I have my limits. If you can't take it then STFU Larry lol
                      naw you acting like a petty ass like girl and you were proven dead wrong and still on here trying to say"oh someone else posted that not him" kinda man are you dog?thats some real hoe ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X