No announcement yet.

Pr Head count.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pr Head count.

For the sake of our boricua brothers I think you should all report to make sure no one has commited suicide tonight Prboxingcotto are you still alive? what about boxeoboricua? Border?

***** im still here, **** Juanma, i didnt realize how ****ty he wuz till tonight, he has no defense whatsoever

Comment

Committed suicide... Haha

Comment

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
        ***** im still here, **** Juanma, i didnt realize how ****ty he wuz till tonight, he has no defense whatsoever
        good to know bro keep em coming im really starting to worry.

Comment

Wahahaha I will only kill myself when Mexico gets a champ for every division. Until that happens, I stay here.

I dont think Juanma can be koed though. Either ref or corner has to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            Wahahaha I will only kill myself when Mexico gets a champ for every division. Until that happens, I stay here.

I dont think Juanma can be koed though. Either ref or corner has to stop it.

he was about to get KOd man let it go

Comment

If Juanma was able to recover from that vicious knock down earlier, he was certainly able to recover in that corner from those shots to which he was not out on his feet. He was getting hit yes, but he was still fighting back. Ref was a bit hyper tonight, but respect given to Salido.

Comment

any one else is still out there? Are there any survivors?

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                  any one else is still out there? Are there any survivors?
                  LOL we're missing Champ or whatever he's called now and mellow. But I'm really worried about Champ he was really invested into Juanma.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    LOL we're missing Champ or whatever he's called now and mellow. But I'm really worried about Champ he was really invested into Juanma.
                    I think as we speak they are jumping of a bridge.

Comment

Working...
                    X