Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people call devon alexander slick??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

African Americans have a genectic slickness. Alexander is an African American boxer so is automatically slick. Even if he hasnt showed us this yet he is capable.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
      Because he is black. Apparently being black makes you slick.
      Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Because he is black, fast, and he throws a bunch of punches. He throws the same punches over and over again and he doesn't seem to be used to too much adversity. He is going to be facing a TON of adversity against Bradley.................ergo..........
      You guys troll too much with that black=slick shit. As if Bhop frequents this forum. Add pullcounter in there and its a gay troll fest. It gets rather annoying and its getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
        You guys troll too much with that black=slick shit. As if Bhop frequents this forum. Add pullcounter in there and its a gay troll fest. It gets rather annoying and its getting old.
        Why else would he be considered slick? To me he is telegraphed at times....Bradley will expose him further

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          then who the **** is slick?? Andrea??
          Look because you're black american doesnt mean you are slick, You can be any colour and have a slick fighting style, Lucian Bute is east european and he fights in a slick way, Joe calzaghe is a western european guy and he fights in a slick style.

People need to open their mind with this slick *****.

Comment

link please, of who called him slick.

I would like to see who called him slick. Link to the article or post of which you are reffering too.

So please provide proof, or it didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
              Right since I always say stuff about black fighters being slick. My post was what you call a joke dumbass

Comment

So where are the people that called alexander slick???

Comment

Paul McCloskey is slicker the Devon Alexander - true story.

Comment

Originally posted by bob marley View Post
                    ive seen this guy fight and when i watch him the word "slick"isnt what i think of at all
                    I don't think he is. I think he's actually a very rigid fighter, which hurts him.

BTW, is this Larryx?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                      link please, of who called him slick.

I would like to see who called him slick. Link to the article or post of which you are reffering too.

So please provide proof, or it didnt happen.
                      Well Horus, I know Alexander considers himself slick.

For what that's worth.

Comment

Working...
                      X