Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrible disgusting and embarassing day at work.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does that girl know your using her photos?

or are you a good stalker?

Comment

Originally posted by Tekisuga View Post
      I work at Sonics been working there for what 2-3 years now. Pay is good and here in the DF people are pretty chill. Today i had a small argument with my boss because he said i was taking too long to deliver the meals to my customers. So to keep him happy and keep my job i started trying to work faster. About an hour later i get a pretty big order which of course my boss decides its me who has to take that one. I start skating outside with the order and as soon as i step outside i trip and fall straight on my face. I was so nervous and embarassed i didnt know what to do so i picked up the food with literally not exaggerating blood pouring out of my forehead like you wouldnt believe. I gave the customer his fries and order all full of blood and ****. I'm blereding like crazy but i was so embarassed i just took off and skated away to the hospital which was like 4 blocks away.

I dont know what do my boss called me like 7 times but i didn't answer. I might never go back there it was so ****ing embarassing and worse of all i didnt have the money to pay for hospital so after skating 4 blocks i skated back home with blood pouring out like crazy. I looked like ****ing freak skating holding my forehead together trying to contain the blood. I got home and wrapped a towel around my head and now im doing pretty good. I dont know what in the world im going to do now.
      $15 from Makavelli and I to jump off that bridge mate.

Comment

you takez it in zee butt.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          does that girl know your using her photos?

or are you a good stalker?
          Probably ripped off some girl's facebook.

Comment

u can go fawk urself and eat ur own ****.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronc619 View Post
              What does the DF stand for and your probably fired from there not to make you feel bad but it seems like they would.
              Thanks hun! For being the only one with a ****ing heart in this place. DF = distrito federal (mexico). I don't know what to do! Should i show up tommorow, will they scream at me, will they fire me, should i quit?

At this point im at point in my life where i just might take a gun, go to the store tommorow and shoot a random customer to give them a real reason to fire me. I don't know what in the world i'm going to do but it won't be pretty, i will let you boys know tommorow . I don't know what i'm going to do but let it be clear i'm not sane anymore and im not safe not even to myself.

Comment

Thanks hun! For being the only one with a ****ing heart in this place. DF = distrito federal (mexico). I don't know what to do! Should i show up tommorow, will they scream at me, will they fire me, should i quit?

At this point im at point in my life where i just might take a gun, go to the store tommorow and shoot a random customer to give them a real reason to fire me. I don't know what in the world i'm going to do but it won't be pretty, i will let you boys know tommorow . I don't know what i'm going to do but let it be clear i'm not sane anymore and im not safe not even to myself.
                get a real job you stinkin' hoe

Comment

**** it you don't wanna work for that boss anyway. you should come order something and be a real dick about it. order $50 worth of stuff from the dollar menu.. complain to corporate about that manager being a dick to customers and workers

Comment

Make me some tacos.

Comment

I don't think you could even hit a human target at point blank range.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X