Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez says Golovkin is the only guy who can give Mayweather ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    When did that happen? Lol Flojobs and their fantasy fights. Amazing that a Golovkin victory can bring the village people into full ****** mode!
    Brandon Rios would beat Khan Burns and Miadana? Answer the question.

Comment

• Rios needs to stay at 140, but at 147 i think he would cause problems for a khan, alexander, maidana, ghost,,,

I think he would go 50/50 with all those guys,,,,,, but he needs to stay at 140 even though i think ruslan and danny would own him

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        I'm biased because I think Brandon Rios has no business at 147 pounds?
        No, you're biased because you are a floydiot, a fanboy, a liar and a bumsniff.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          Brandon Rios would beat Khan Burns and Miadana? Answer the question.
          I can see him beating all three of them. I can see all three of them beating him also.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            I can see him beating all three of them. I can see all three of them beating him also.
            This gentlemens, is a boxing expert. Maybe tomorrow it will rain, but maybe it will be sunny.

Rios - Pac is a crappy fight. Like Guerrero - Floyd was. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
              This gentlemens, is a boxing expert. Maybe tomorrow it will rain, but maybe it will be sunny.

Rios - Pac is a crappy fight. Like Guerrero - Floyd was. End of story.
              Neither situations or fights were remotely alike. You're clearly no expert yourself, schnuffty.

Comment

• Originally posted by FXDaKid View Post
                Thoughts?

Fuk this crap. Why not post a excerpt so we can read it. I can barely hear what he is saying.

Comment

• how in the hell beating a weight drained c+ level fighter like alvarez makes floyd the face of boxing?

can fukin somebody explain this to me?

seriously...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    how in the hell beating a weight drained c+ level fighter like alvarez makes floyd the face of boxing?

can fukin somebody explain this to me?

seriously...
                    still better than taking a nap with your face on the canvas for 2 minutes

Comment

Working...
                    X