Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ya'll honestly believe Females post here? really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    Why would a woman sit on a boxing site? especially a decent looking one?dont you think they'd have men calling them and other things to do? especially why would they sit in the lounge all the time and never even go to NSB and talk boxing

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    It's not like they have children to raise. They come here to have pricks circle jerk over 'em.

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    It is funny dudes pretend to be females on here,people believe them and give them points and karma and try to talk to them...lol
    Americandream is a girl and she ONLY talks boxing. Flicker is a girl.

Americandream rarely if ever posts in the lounge and actually knows her boxing. That's weird as shyt for a girl to only post in the lounge of an 95% male boxing forum.
    Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-22-2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

I don't have proof with Lorily but the vibe I get from her is female.
      I would be willing to bet real paper she is a female ,got that same vibe..she knows her boxing shyt but would still ask a "female" question on some boxing things (no sexist)..

Comment

There are probably even more gals who post on here than your led to believe, they just don't reveal it because they don't want to be harassed by 15 year old virgin which make up the bulk of this forum(seriously) and told to show their **** but Spray doesn't want to see them anyway.

Comment

I have a female friend who posts here, mainly in the training and nutrition forum..

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            So you are on here because you can't get women then?
            I already said i dont get any women

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
              There are celebrities on here? :O
              Why? I don't understand, what's the fascination?

I come on here to get away from women, they stress me the fcuk out

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Why? I don't understand, what's the fascination?

I come on here to get away from women, they stress me the fcuk out
                then you come on here looking for solace and what do you find? versabytch talking dirty with his alt -- for what reason i will never know.

Comment

Who knows ?

Comment

Working...
                  X