Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Wilder vs. Arreola-Mitchell Winner in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see what Wilder will do with someone like Arreola that you can't take out with one punch. This will be a true test for him.

Comment

Wilder will be taken to deep water and drowned by Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
        I would like to see what Wilder will do with someone like Arreola that you can't take out with one punch. This will be a true test for him.
        Windmill baby

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          THe step up we've been waiting for.... a canyon leap at that
          Not really. Think about it. Liakhovich is KO prone and has been ever since that Last minute loss to Shannon Briggs when he was well ahead and just had to stay on his feet. I think he's lost every fight by KO, at the most 1 on points. So it's on;y a matter of time until Wilder hits him on the tender spot.

And Arreola may find Mitchell a similar opponent. Still Schaefer may be reaching a little and if a Wilder-Arreola fight is being talked about, this means they've contacted both Mitchell and Arreola, which is supposed to be bad for concentrating on the fight each is training for.

Comment

Arreloa going to KO both.

Comment

seth beats both watch and see!!!! i cant wait seth will box his way to a UD with the fat guy and he'll clinch like hell against the heavy hitting robot dude

Comment

Well it's about damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  Not really. Think about it. Liakhovich is KO prone and has been ever since that Last minute loss to Shannon Briggs when he was well ahead and just had to stay on his feet. I think he's lost every fight by KO, at the most 1 on points. So it's on;y a matter of time until Wilder hits him on the tender spot.

And Arreola may find Mitchell a similar opponent. Still Schaefer may be reaching a little and if a Wilder-Arreola fight is being talked about, this means they've contacted both Mitchell and Arreola, which is supposed to be bad for concentrating on the fight each is training for.
                  I was talking Arreola vs Wilder

Comment

It's sink or swim time for Wilder. Let's see what he's got; starts this Friday with Liakhovich.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      LMAO....Haymon just gave up on poor Seth Mitchell and is looking to cash him out.
                      It's interesting that you mention Haymon, and that the article is about Schaefer's doings.

I have just finished reading-for th very first time- the article on the internet by Thomas Hauser concerning The PEDS accusations against Manny Pacquiao by the Mayweathers, Oscar and Scaefer. it told me much that I did not know, and especially detailed numerous events, with the exact timelines. It was a revelation, extremely revealing and put everything that we as BS readers have only absorbed in a very scrappy fashion, into it's relevant position in thr whole affair.

I'm not going to go into it, except to recommend that everyone interested in how things are done in boxing, READ IT. In the windup near the bottom, it mentioned a well-known British commentator Steve Bunce who said "..... Mayweather ducked so many fighter he should have fought, that every time he opened his mouth I expected to hear a quack..."(paraphrased a little). And a little further down a writer mentioned the new nickname that Mayweather should adopt as "Phony Phloyd". And this was an old article, likely written as soon as the Mayweathers settled MannyP's claim against them with a "substantially larger offer than they had expected to win".

This last nickname reminded me of that well known British representative of the "Horizontal Heavyweight" class. His name was Phil Scott, and he became nicknamed "Phainting Phil" from his habit of assuming a linear position on the canvas as soon as he conveniently could. Sometimes even sooner. Just a little bit of boxing trivia.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot; in the PEDs article, Hauser described a long list of possible and likely physical ailments and other effects caused by taking PEDs. The list did NOT include a "larger head". Now I wonder how could it be that the BoxingScene experts were not consulted by Hauser before he wrote this detailed article................

Comment

Working...
                      X