Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Hopes To One Day Fight Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HOPE it happens! Matthysse takes it. He'll kill Rios AND Danny Garcia.

Comment

Rios is the face of boxing.

Plus he stops Garcia like he was going to do in sparring before they stopped it early, and team Lucas said he was sick (maybe was) and they were supposed to come back for sparring in a week and they never been back since.

This is the video interview of this article

Talks rios at 3:38 and shits his pants
      Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-24-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

The 140 division is perfect for a tournament, something like the super 6.

Comment

i like this fight a lot.. id rather mayhtesse fight garcia first tho , so that when he fights rios , it'd be for the title...

Comment

Sign with Top Rank or become his mandatory

Comment

There are some realllll classics awaiting....these guys aren't going anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by pbp View Post
                sign with top rank or become his mandatory
                why would lucas sign with toprank? Goldenboy said that they are open and willing to fight against toprank fighters. Arum is the problem you idiot.

Comment

Lucas better fight Rios or Garcia or boxing is really full of ****

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    why would lucas sign with toprank? Goldenboy said that they are open and willing to fight against toprank fighters. Arum is the problem you idiot.
                    LOL...We have a smart guy in the room.

He's not fighting Rios if he's not with Top Rank so STFU. It's a 0% chance of happening if Mattysse is with GBP and Rios is with TR.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Rios is the face of boxing.

Plus he stops Garcia like he was going to do in sparring before they stopped it early, and team Lucas said he was sick (maybe was) and they were supposed to come back for sparring in a week and they never been back since.

This is the video interview of this article

Talks rios at 3:38 and shits his pants
                      i dono if you head or not, but they have new scented tampax now, so that when your pussy is bleeding, it'll help with the metallic smell so your boyfriend doesnt get too turned off. then again, the smell is feint, dont think it'll help all that much with the amount your vagina secretes, but you can give it a whirl. it might help with your constant whining and crying on NSB as well. i love the guys that give out red k when someone bashes that tomato can rios. i didnt make him the worst fighter of the 2000s decade, he did that himself. he sucks. hes awful. he is less than a bum. just cause hes mexican doesnt mean he is anything. he is another texas american parading around like a mexican to get more fans and support from idiots like you who think mexico and mexicans are conquerors of the world. no ban, but L-O-muthafuckin L!!!!! your sig says it all. delusions of grandeur ftw...here ya go pal

patriotism = ignorance. see ya around twatty...
                      Last edited by SpeedKillz; 01-25-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X