Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is 'The Ultimate Coward' for choosing retirement over Manny Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
    I wasn't talking to you first of all but since we're on the topic i havent read anything useful that you've posted either. Basically you try to mask your nuthuggery. From Detroit, go figure.

He should take it to the commission since supposedly he's worried about others fighters health, how they can lose their life, etc etc. He has 0 authority to make any fighter subject themselves to any further testing.

300k per pound penalty clearly wasnt a deterrent for mayweather when he cheated marquez. So up the anti. Repeat offenders usually have a stiffer penalty then 1st time offenders, no?
    Total ownage! Green K.

Comment

I wonder if all these filipinos will still be huge boxing fans after pac is gone, I hope so. I like the life he's brought to boxing with all of these fans of his

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        Why does he have to take it to the commission?

The COMMISSION handles the weight penalties. Why has Manny being going ABOVE the commission since he fought Morales by putting in his OWN weight penalties?
        Classic. But pbf can demand drug testing.

Comment

Working...
        X