No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    40K came from clowning Warriors fans...and sunlight? yes...i get that during championship parades...you guys ever have those?

Lakers Championship titles > 2nd round Warrior appearances. Fact

like i said, get the **** out of my thread til your overrated ass team wins something
    didn't the warriors just sweep the lakers at home for the first time in over 20 years?

and that's cute that the lakers won some trophies before you were born! How many rings do you think the uber-vaunted G-C combo of Nick Young and Chris Kaman is going to get them? top to bottom, the lakers blow. you can try and deflect to the warriors all you want, but your team is done contending for the next few years, minimum.

Comment

• Originally posted by sanjo69 View Post
      didn't the warriors just sweep the lakers at home for the first time in over 20 years?

think about that for a second and realize how ****ing stupid it is for YOU to even bring up

'yay, we beat you after 20 years'

Originally posted by sanjo69 View Post
      and that's cute that the lakers won some trophies before you were born! How many rings do you think the uber-vaunted G-C combo of Nick Young and Chris Kaman is going to get them? top to bottom, the lakers blow. you can try and deflect to the warriors all you want, but your team is done contending for the next few years, minimum.

i've witnessed 7 titles in my life...have the Warriors even given you 7 playoff appearances in your life?

and yes, there is no argument, this Lakers team sucks...i dont expect anything and all im saying, even tho you have a decent team, dont expect **** either

you're so loaded yet hovering around .500...that's called overrated

and i dont get why this animosity towards the Lakers...it was a Laker that fixed your historically pathetic team

Comment

think about that for a second and realize how ****ing stupid it is for YOU to even bring up

'yay, we beat you after 20 years'

i've witnessed 7 titles in my life...have the Warriors even given you 7 playoff appearances in your life?

and yes, there is no argument, this Lakers team sucks...i dont expect anything and all im saying, even tho you have a decent team, dont expect **** either

you're so loaded yet hovering around .500...that's called overrated

and i dont get why this animosity towards the Lakers...it was a Laker that fixed your historically pathetic team
        sounds like you're getting confused man, steph curry never played for the lakers. PS: Living in ancient history and pretending the current season doesn't matter=real champion attitude, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

sounds like you're getting confused man, steph curry never played for the lakers. PS: Living in ancient history and pretending the current season doesn't matter=real champion attitude, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2010 is ancient history?

And no, its not curry rather a Laker called Logo that cleaned that mess up..pretty funny how you don't even know how you got to where youre at..smells like bandwagon lol

Comment

2010 is ancient history?

And no, its not curry rather a Laker called Logo that cleaned that mess up..pretty funny how you don't even know how you got to where youre at..smells like bandwagon lol
            nah, what's funny is that you think jerry west is responsible for the warriors newfound success. i wonder how the warriors managed to get their two best players without west's guiding hand?

the other thing that's funny is that jerry west is more relevant than any player or coach the lakers have right now. at least he is associated with a team that's going to win more than they lose, LOL.

Comment

2010 is ancient history?

why didn't you reply? warriors just beat the clips and staked their claim as best team in CA, while the heat tapped that laker ass, just like everyone else does.

Comment

why didn't you reply? warriors just beat the clips and staked their claim as best team in CA, while the heat tapped that laker ass, just like everyone else does.

as much as i hate the Tenants, you clowns had to get Griffin ejected just to eek out a win...they ran you off the first time and you BARELY survived last night...your team is so overrated its not even funny

Comment

as much as i hate the Tenants, you clowns had to get Griffin ejected just to eek out a win...they ran you off the first time and you BARELY survived last night...your team is so overrated its not even funny
                  lollololololol! want to know whats funny? the lakers being the worst team in CA.

Comment

lollololololol! want to know whats funny? the lakers being the worst team in CA.

not as funny as going life and death with a Griffin-less Tenants...AT HOME

Comment

not as funny as going life and death with a Griffin-less Tenants...AT HOME
                      ah, so the warriors winning is funnier than the lakers losing? what a weird sense of humor. also you should change that sig pic you have, the only greatness currently associated with the lakers is that old actor with alzheimers who sits courtside sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X