No announcement yet.

Broner Vs Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner Vs Pacqiuao

Lets say broner fights pac before mayweather does. If you picked broner to win and the mega fight never happens, do you think this is a telling sign of how the fight would of played out? Lots of similarities between these two fighters.

Broner UD he can't miss that head.

Unadulterated Destruction

Comment

Pacquiao by sodomy. Broner beat an okay fighter in Demarco. But, let's keep it real. Broner is a come forward fighter, Pacquiao would literally rape him, as a result of this. Mayweather has been ducking for years now. Let's see if Broner can step up.

Comment

I'ma honestly say that this fight would be competitive... Broner is too stationery and also a fighter at heart, with that said... Manny by late stoppage in a close fight

Comment

broner's defense is a bit over rated but his fighting style of coming forward would be perfect for pacquiao to set up a stoppage in the late rounds. in terms of intensity, i think it would be like pacquiao-barrera II, more physical and less tactical. pacquiao's southpaw stance will nullify broner's shoulder roll defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            broner's defense is a bit over rated but his fighting style of coming forward would be perfect for pacquiao to set up a stoppage in the late rounds. in terms of intensity, i think it would be like pacquiao-barrera II, more physical and less tactical. pacquiao's southpaw stance will nullify broner's shoulder roll defense.
            Why do people keep saying this?it simply is not true,Demarco was southpaw and Broner used the shoulder roll all night..Ortiz is a southpaw and Floyd used the shoulder roll all night

Comment

DeMarco's left, when he threw it touched Broner, if PAC can land half of those it's over

Comment

Hes a damn lightweight this is taken seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  DeMarco's left, when he threw it touched Broner, if PAC can land half of those it's over
                  He landed lefts on Bradley and Bradley was fine,Compubox claimed he landed 253 shots and Bradley looked the same after the fight

Comment

BUT Broner has NEVER fought anyone near Manny's level nor is he even close to ww so if i was a betting man id have to go with the more proven fighter in Manny

Comment

Working...
                    X