Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Rigo Interview

Was just uploaded today

From Tha Boxing Voice

If not Santa Cruz, get Rigo vs Frampton.

Rigo doesn't seem like he would make the move to 126. He's saying he's a true 118 fighter who is fighting at 122. Maybe that Yamanaka fight may come true in Japan. Whether Yamanaka moves up or Japan offers enough for Rigo to come down is another thing.

Comment

Leos father has spoken

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Except when he has a fight scheduled soon, interviews of Rigondeaux are rather rare.

Comment

he called himself the horse of the division and the other 122s the mares and *****es of the division

Comment

Great interview

Lol he went in hard on donaire

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              Was just uploaded today

From Tha Boxing Voice

WAR Rigo!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rigo is a funny mfer. I hope he gets a fight with Santa Cruz but I doubt it because LSC does not live up to the Mexican way of taking on the best no questions asked. He should change his name and denounce his nationality. Fuking cabron desgraciado.

Comment

Rigo's always funny as **** in interviews!

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
                    Rigo is a funny mfer. I hope he gets a fight with Santa Cruz but I doubt it because LSC does not live up to the Mexican way of taking on the best no questions asked. He should change his name and denounce his nationality. Fuking cabron desgraciado.
                    Word is Rigo is hitting up Stiverne vs Wilder to call out LSC to his face.

We'll get to see if LSC is made of the same stuff as Canelo, when the cubans roll up on you talking that good ish lol

Comment

Working...
                    X