No announcement yet.

Open letter to Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open letter to Oscar De La Hoya

I as a boxing fan who does not agree with the stuff you say about Floyd is here standing firm and praying for you.As a former cocaine user i know its affects and how it turns you into the person you hate the most.To those who try to make money off of your pain i wish them the same in return..Addiction is no laughing matter and it can take everything from you.Cocaine is a lie as it makes you feel like you have it all when in reality you have nothing.You gave boxing your all and even in retirement have brought greatness to the sport and we need you at your best...Chin up champ!!! we fall but as champions we rise again..i know you have it in you Oscar.....IVE SEEN YOU FIGHT!!!!!!

Good post. Hope De La Hoya beats his addiction.

Comment

Those who laugh at this mans pain,have no idea the fight he is dealing with.This drug is like a slick boxer who lures you into your comfort zone only to viciously rape you with pinpoint counter shots. He means a lot to the sport of boxing and i pray he pulls it together for himself and his beautiful family and the fighters who look to him for support....dude is a legend,we as fans need to stop laughing and stand behind him

Comment

classy post brah

Comment

IMO, addiction is serious. People who say just quit or it's easy have never been addicted to anything. The way they view addiction is the same as a prepubescent teen who thinks they're an insomniac because they go to sleep late

Comment

Oscar is the people's champ.

Comment

Absolut no sympathy for drug addicts. Every little kid knows that drugs are bad for you, every TV show or Movie shows ****ed up Junkies ruining their lives because of drugs. If u start doing it despite seeing all of these drug addicts offering *******s for money on the streets etc then u deserve to suffer. Oscar has a beautiful wife and 5 children for ****s sake.

Comment

We are counting with you Oscar!!!

Comment

dear hoya,

if you still have some coke somewhere in your house, send it to me coz that **** is bad....im going to flush it down the toilet for you, coz that **** aint easy to do for you right now..

puga

Comment

Originally posted by Malik Kaya View Post
                    Absolut no sympathy for drug addicts. Every little kid knows that drugs are bad for you, every TV show or Movie shows ****ed up Junkies ruining their lives because of drugs. If u start doing it despite seeing all of these drug addicts offering *******s for money on the streets etc then u deserve to suffer. Oscar has a beautiful wife and 5 children for ****s sake.
                    Yeah, but he was sober enough to recognize his problem, and enter a clinic on his own volition. I don't know that many drug addicts who do that. You are right in your thinking, but you "sympathy" neglect is misplaced.

Comment

Working...
                    X