Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awkward moment at Mayweather gym with Roger Mayweather...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Who else has Roger ever trained? Sr. has trained a lot of different fighters and had a lot of success with De La Hoya.
    Its like a personal trainer taking credit for Lebron James being a great athlete. Dude's going to be great no matter who is training him.
    Sr. has more clout and Floyd should stick with him.
    Sr is notoriously unreliable though. He hardly even trained Hatton.

Comment

It's going to be a sad day when Roger is gone from boxing

the originator of the famous YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        It's going to be a sad day when Roger is gone from boxing

the originator of the famous YDKSAB
        I still want that damn shirt with Roger saying that. Never found one for sale but I've seen Floyd wearing one so I know they at least made a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          I still want that damn shirt with Roger saying that. Never found one for sale but I've seen Floyd wearing one so I know they at least made a few.
          yea the new shirts Floyd are selling are crap in comparison to his old school ones

Comment

Three egos that big don't fit into one corner.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Oh boy. Here comes the most disgusting fanbase in all of sports to contribute to this thread with their scintillating commentary.
              What a drama queen. Its true, Roger is fired because of that comment. Otherwise Floyd would have said it himself that Roger is getting weak and needs to be replaced.
              Last edited by woopwoop; 04-18-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

I do see Roger slowing down with the Pads, seems hard for him to keep up and keep the Rhythm

Floyd Sr. is why Mayweather's Defense been so good for all those years, also Floyd Sr. went on to Train guys like Joan Guzman and Chad Dawson and helped them become World Champions so Floyd Sr is a damn good trainer

Comment

"At the end of the day, he is my father, he will work my corner". said Floyd.
                  Lol at Roger "Getting weak" reason, read between the lines, Roger was fired because of the comment he made about Floyd being the biggest coward in boxing history if he doesn't fight Pac.

When i read the article about Roger's comment, i thought he was just going to get chewed on by Floyd or get a disciplinary action, i never thought Roger was going to get fired lol.
                  Last edited by woopwoop; 04-18-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    Sr is notoriously unreliable though. He hardly even trained Hatton.
                    True, but Floyd Jr. seems to be in the same vain. We have seen on 24/7 Floyd making his team wait for him to do a late night workout. Punctuality doesn't seem to run in the Mayweather family.
                    Just saying that Roger is a one trick pony. Sr. is a proven commodity that started Floyd on the path he is on now.

Comment

He will use this as an excuse for losing

Comment

Working...
                      X