Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr In "The Great Escape: Part II"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are u guys serious u guys need to go back to school to understand what he is saying, one of the posters here explained it and u guys still dont get it, do u guys read other comments or u guys just post ur stupid comments cuz u mad floyd is back

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwF7K...ayer_embedded#!

Here's the video of said article.

Comment

floyd..

Comment

damn he is still butthurt about manny's FOTD

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            ^^^ why in the hell would floyd care about manny or how much manny can make in the next 4-5 years?
            Because Deep in floyds heart he loves the sport of boxing and wants him to be well off to either that or he's being funny I put my money on sarcasim

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Classic example of someone who looks into things with an open mind.

Try this out. YOU will be the next person to give me 100 dollars today.

Now what? You better do it or youre a ducker and a coward?

Of course not, it doesnt work that way. Just cause I want it doesnt mean its gonna happen.
              is that what floyd is trying to say for real or that is what YOU THINK or WANT FLOYD TO MEAN when he said those? if you only think and/or only want it to mean YOU ARE AN APOLOGIST! taking the chore of defending FLAWED MAyweather

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                It's that magical time of year when public demand meets naked cowardice. Floyd is gearing up for a repeat of the summer of '10.

In the latest write-up by Ben Thompson, Floyd reveals that he did in fact bull**** the media with the 'Pacquiao you're next' speech and he admits that he contradicted himself and was only telling the media what they wanted to hear. Also reveals that he won't fight Pacquiao until he 'gets his business' in order. So much for take the test and we got a fight

http://fighthype.com/pages/content10...a113aaa01ac7ab

He also made it clear in another article (concerning him possibly facing Canelo) that he plans on taking more long stretches of time off.

;-)

Comment

^deleted^

(after watching floyd's recent video)

Last edited by tomhawq; 09-14-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

A coward will always be a coward.

Comment

Working...
                    X