No announcement yet.

Jeff MAYWEATHER: "It Has Been Building Up For Years. They Will Be Alright"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff MAYWEATHER: "It Has Been Building Up For Years. They Will Be Alright"

This is a legitimate news article supported by a link, in a standard font.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content10632.html

JEFF MAYWEATHER: "IT'S BEEN BUILDING UP FOR YEARS. THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT"

By Percy Crawford | August 29, 2011

After watching the first episode of HBO's 24/7 Mayweather/Ortiz and witnessing the heated argument between Floyd Mayweather and his father, Floyd Mayweather Sr., FightHype.com reached out to Jeff Mayweather to get his thoughts and to find out if everything is okay between father and son. Although Jeff didn't want to speak too much about the confrontation, he did comment, "It's been building up for years. They will be alright."

I always wondered why Jeff never makes any appearances on 24 7, yet he's always talking about the family and Floyd like he's a big part of the circle. I don't get it?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I always wondered why Jeff never makes any appearances on 24 7, yet he's always talking about the family and Floyd like he's a big part of the circle. I don't get it?
      Maybe because that's his family?

Comment

Was it Jeff or Roger training Tim Coleman?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Jeff has his own group of fighters and trains them out of another gym.

I remember him on 24/7 when the brothers all got together with their Mom.

I feel bad for Jeff....this must be very painful for him.

Comment

that ***** was sad to see. too bad floyd sr can't handle himself with any sort of dignity.

because of dude floyd jr. has a bunch of demons.

Comment

Working...
            X