Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Proud: I Fought The Best, I Never Dodged a Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done mate, you had one heck of a career !

Comment

beating kostya tszyu is ricky's defining moment in boxing....

Comment

don't know why people are undermining him.

25 world title fights... He got beaten by Pac and Mayweather...

No shame in that at all.

As for 'Hard Boiled' yeah Mayweather's only knockout for years but let's face it, Hatton comes forward. Mosley could have been stopped, Marquez could of been stopped. That doesn't mean anything... Unless you're trying to say Mayweather doesn't have any power?

Idiot. You want to talk about British Hype jobs. Look at your Av you tool.

Comment

that's right Hatton never dodged a fight, or a burger.

Comment

Never dodge a fight? Did he really say that with a straight face? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Steward View Post
              don't know why people are undermining him.

25 world title fights... He got beaten by Pac and Mayweather...

No shame in that at all.

As for 'Hard Boiled' yeah Mayweather's only knockout for years but let's face it, Hatton comes forward. Mosley could have been stopped, Marquez could of been stopped. That doesn't mean anything... Unless you're trying to say Mayweather doesn't have any power?

Idiot. You want to talk about British Hype jobs. Look at your Av you tool.
              Exactly..people can't seem to put those fights in perspective in actuality he won more rounds than marquez mosley put together but he went out swinging not ruining

Comment

wee little rickie hatton's career was a joke. fought in manchester and never ventured out except to get put to sleep twice really. this small elf all pasty was a joke and not very good. maybe santa claus can use him at christmas times for loading the sleigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                  I have more respect to Hatton than DLH, Cotto, Clottey, and Mosley combined. He went all out on his shield with PAC unlike those others who either quit, covered or ran!
                  He didn't have time to do anything else against Pac. He got knocked the f@ck out
                  Last edited by oc9979; 07-08-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Ricky fought the two best fighters of the modern era and gave it his 100% all.

He deserves respect for that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
                      wee little rickie hatton's career was a joke. fought in manchester and never ventured out except to get put to sleep twice really. this small elf all pasty was a joke and not very good. maybe santa claus can use him at christmas times for loading the sleigh.
                      Please please can I put your name in boxrec, I want to see your record?

haha this guy has never fought in his life, he has no idea what its like to compete in a pro fight or probably even a tough spar, yet he dis-respects people who have achieved waaaaay more than he can ever dream of .. I cant believe im even replying to this but a word of advice you NEED ...

... go to your local boxing gym!!!!! maybe then you will have a little more respect for what we do! because you sound like a wrestling fan!

Comment

Working...
                      X