Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Jones- Secrets of the Royal Wedding Exposed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Jones- Secrets of the Royal Wedding Exposed!

Alex cares about a stupid wedding. What a loser.

I like his propaganda rant with celebrities. Alex Jones meet Charlie Sheen, Charlie Sheen meet Alex Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      So in the first ten seconds Alex Jones was wrong at least five times.

Then he continues to weave his conspiracy magic over the fact that a lot of people have seen a way to make a quick buck over the wedding of a complete stranger. It's magical because only magic could make the subjects of intrigue and conspiracy that is the bread and butter of this bellowing buffoon so incredibly boring.

Alex: Retire you fat moron.

Comment

Alex Jones should run for president, I'm 18 and i can get my friends to vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          Alex Jones should run for president, I'm 18 and i can get my friends to vote for him.
          So he would get one vote then.

Comment

Is Alex Jones one of the few people that believes 9/11 was an inside job and Barack Obama's birth certificate is fake? Or does he not really believe any of the nonsense he rambles on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Is Alex Jones one of the few people that believes 9/11 was an inside job and Barack Obama's birth certificate is fake? Or does he not really believe any of the nonsense he rambles on about?
              I think that all of the credulous mouth-breathers who think that 911 was an inside job think that Obama's birth certificate is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Not possible. He would be a great leader and has many fans around America.

But he would never be president...The NWO would never allow such thing to happen.

Comment

From what I can gather those secrets that Alex Jones has uncovered are all available on Wikipedia.

Comment

Working...
                    X