No announcement yet.

Gucci Mane vs. 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElleeFor View Post
    internet tough guy what's that got to do with anything? get over the fact your hero got raped in prison. it's what happens to guys like him in there

hahahahaha All you can do is talk *****. Keep on going internet tough guy.

Comment

Gucci Mane cuz he's tall

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        hahahahaha All you can do is talk *****. Keep on going internet tough guy.
        Yo all bull****!t aside, why does it seem like you think Gucci the toughest dude on the planet? I'm not comin at you, real rap its just a question.

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
          Yo all bull****!t aside, why does it seem like you think Gucci the toughest dude on the planet? I'm not comin at you, real rap its just a question.
          I don't think he's the toughest dude on the planet. I'm saying he could beat up most average people. He ain't gonna beat up no professional fighter or nothing. I'm just saying a lotta people are just talking ***** because they don't like his music. Which is fine. This thread was a most likely a bait thread for me anyways. But to call him fake is just dumb because he's real talk. He don't rap about nothing he don't do in real life.

Comment

50 was an ex crack dealer dealing with tough people his whole life.

in a fist fight with no weapons i dnt think to many people would beat 50

Comment

ok, gucci may be tough,

but in a brawl, fist fight, no weapons

ur gunna tell me this guy:

is gunna beat a 230lbs minumum, crack dealer at 13, had a decent ametuer boxing carrer, beastly ***** like this:

i jus cant see gucci winning, matter of fact, i dont see that many people in general winning.

jus my oppinion

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                ok, gucci may be tough,

but in a brawl, fist fight, no weapons

ur gunna tell me this guy:

is gunna beat a 230lbs minumum, crack dealer at 13, had a decent ametuer boxing carrer, beastly ***** like this:

i jus cant see gucci winning, matter of fact, i dont see that many people in general winning.

jus my oppinion
                You say crack dealer as if Gucci Mane don't live and sell in the trap.

50 wouldn't even fist fight Game. Instead called the pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  You say crack dealer as if Gucci Mane don't live and sell in the trap.

50 wouldn't even fist fight Game. Instead called the pigs.
                  why should he risk his millions and millions of dollers, a life with his kids, to go to jail over a dumb beef with another rapper, its called being mature and smart, try learning it.

but betta believe if someone broke into his house and tried to hurt his kids 50 would rip his head off his shoulders.

Comment

I duon't know, you can't really predict this accurately. 50 has some boxing exp. both are big dudes though.

Both come from the hood and would have had their share of fights no doubt. Gucci may be closer to that **** these days cause 50 has gone very mainstream, but one on one ina fight, that doesn't really have much bearing.

Comment

since when has 50 cent really been gangsta?

Comment

Working...
                      X