Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Ali Have Loaded Gloves for the Sonny Liston 2 Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
    feather fisted..i believe when he was exiled he was 29-0 with 22 ko's..plus liston walked right into that punch..get you facts str8
    Ali's KOratio (within 12 rounds)
    against sub-200 opponents (CakaH-weight): 79%
    against 200+ opponents (heavyweight): 40%
    against 200+ non-bums (bum = loses 25% or more of fights): 30%

Comparison to Lennox Lewis:
    against 200+ non-bums: 62%

Comparison to Foreman:
    against 200+ non-bums: 63%

Comparison to Tyson:
    against 200+ non-bums: 63%

Comparison to Wladimir Klitschko:
    against 200+ non-bums: 80%

Ali scored IN HIS WHOLE CAREER within 12 rounds in legitimate heavyweight fights (= both opponents 200+) 11 (ELEVEN!) KOs of which 9 were against former cruisers or bums like Brian London (37-20).

As you can see Foreman and Tyson are featherfists compared to Wladimir Klitschko.
    Last edited by knn; 06-28-2010, 02:11 PM.

Comment

im thinking magicman and knn are the same person....lol alts in the same thread

Comment

im thinking magicman and knn are the same person....lol alts in the same thread
        This "ALT excuse" is getting lame. If you have counter-facts then post them whether someone is an ALT or not.

I have been accused of being an "alt" more times than I have been called "******ed" but what's always missing is some factual counter-data.

Comment

Originally posted by knn View Post
          This "ALT excuse" is getting lame. If you have counter-facts then post them whether someone is an ALT or not.

I have been accused of being an "alt" more times than I have been called "******ed" but what's always missing is some factual counter-data.
          cause theres no reason for 2 people the only 2 people on this entire board to be hating on ali like ya'll do they yall say the same ridiculous ****

Comment

cause theres no reason for 2 people the only 2 people on this entire board to be hating on ali like ya'll do they yall say the same ridiculous ****
            Hmm, why don't you count all those people as "alts" who think that Ali is the greatest boxer of all time?

Comment

What? more than one person is able to see that Ali was an overrated hypejob? Thats impossible. Surely they must be the same person. no one would doubt Ali with his resume of being knocked down by cruiserweights and bums or winning clearly fixed fights or joke decisions or beating almost half of his opponents after they had lost within 12 months. Yep, clearly only 1 person on this planet would be smart enough to figure that out...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicMan View Post
                What? more than one person is able to see that Ali was an overrated hypejob? Thats impossible. Surely they must be the same person. no one would doubt Ali with his resume of being knocked down by cruiserweights and bums or winning clearly fixed fights or joke decisions or beating almost half of his opponents after they had lost within 12 months. Yep, clearly only 1 person on this planet would be smart enough to figure that out...
                wow he disapears now you reappear..lol

Comment

Originally posted by knn View Post
                  Hmm, why don't you count all those people as "alts" who think that Ali is the greatest boxer of all time?
                  most list have ali as a top 5 atg

Comment

I don't think Ali loaded his gloves, but then again i'm not his corner man and have no idea. Still I say it's bull****.

Comment

most list have ali as a top 5 atg
                      OMG really? You mean that most people in this world know jack about boxing and make stupid fan made lists based on popularity and hype. Holy ****. You have broken it wide open. Here I thought that everyone in the world was educated and of sound mind and had original thought...wow, as it turns out most people are sheep. Thankyou for enlightening me to this.

Oh and by the way most atg athletes lists contain jesse owens. Jesse Owens mind you, who has entire system of gyms named after him at OSU, wouldnt even have made a relay on OSU's track team this year. Times change dude, we know a ton more about health, fitness, training, nutrition etc.. now than we did 50 freakin years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X