Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only the Celtics can stick the royal green boot up the purple and yellow ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    You've jumped from the Magic (last year), to the Nuggets during the regular season, then to the Magic again, and now to the Celtics.
    Ugh. Listen man I support almost anyone who faces the Lakers. This is why I bet on both the nuggets and magic last year. Never once did I say anything about the magic this year, **** them unless they meet the Lakers in the finals. Also I did not support the nuggets during the regular season, but I chose them to go the furthest, how the **** does that equate to hopping a bandwaggon. my teams are the Pacers (sigh), sixers (sigh), and the celtics. Get your facts straight before spewing nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      bully said nuggets going all the way in the west.
      You're lucky coach had cancer. If Phil Jackson had it the Lakers would not get past the thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        Hopefully, man.

I know they're not scoring 120 on the C's, though.

best defensive teams play in the east.. lakeshow would be lucky to even sniff the century mark..

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Ugh. Listen man I support almost anyone who faces the Lakers. This is why I bet on both the nuggets and magic last year. Never once did I say anything about the magic this year, **** them unless they meet the Lakers in the finals. Also I did not support the nuggets during the regular season, but I chose them to go the furthest, how the **** does that equate to hopping a bandwaggon. my teams are the Pacers (sigh), sixers (sigh), and the celtics. Get your facts straight before spewing nonsense.
          this is the true definition of a haterz.

Comment

in defense of my friend street, he's been a die hard fan of the WNBA team pacers..

Comment

You're lucky coach had cancer. If Phil Jackson had it the Lakers would not get past the thunder.

Comment

I have boston dismantling the lakers in 5, 6 if they are generous.
                Alright. Put up 5M on the Lakers losing to the Celtics in the Finals.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  I didn't expect them to lose to ****ing Utah
                  they need to reload.

they have melo. they just need to get better complementary players to play with him. melo is a beast.

melo's teammates are just too damn stupid. very low basketball iq.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
                    this is the true definition of a haterz.
                    Bully is still mad the Lakers beat his Pacers in the finals and Kobe is better than Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      they need to reload.

they have melo. they just need to get better complementary players to play with him. melo is a beast.

melo's teammates are just too damn stupid. very low basketball iq.
                      Chauncey is great. We need another big man and someone rough who can play ****ing defense.

People like Joe Johnson, James Posey (I hate this ****, but I'd want him in Denver again), and another big man would help considerably.

Comment

Working...
                      X