No announcement yet.

Mayweather brings all the hate on himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    so you're saying..if manny fails the test and is proven a steroid cheat...its floyds fault for exposing him???wow
    Another "if" ? Why don't you go for real? Read you sig.

Comment

Manny should take the RANDOM test, Floyd should comprise on the cut off date. I think are both ego tripping.

Comment

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
        Another "if" ? Why don't you go for real? Read you sig.
        i didnt say it..thread starter did..read the first post

Comment

he says he would beat pac for sure so then why is he asking for a steroid test???????

Comment

so you're saying..if manny fails the test and is proven a steroid cheat...its floyds fault for exposing him???wow
            I didnt say that. I said that Floyd is so afraid of losing he would rather have Pac fail a test so then he himself wouldnt be blamed for the fight not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
              I didnt say that. I said that Floyd is so afraid of losing he would rather have Pac fail a test so then he himself wouldnt be blamed for the fight not happening.
              thats bull****..if manny failed the test thats mannys fault and would just mean that floyd was right..dont try to twist it..you made a dumb post

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post

So it's Floyd's fault if Pac is on steroids? wow.

When it all comes down to it, Floyd is okay with the tests Pac isn't.

Yet Floyd is the one ducking, as if somehow he knew that Pac was cheating.

Maybe you're willing to risk your life against someone you believe is cheating but Mayweather wouldn't. He's an athlete and any sport is better on an equal playing field. Sometimes I think some Pac fans are more interested in seeing their man win then fighting fair and square. Mayweather should just take some of the same roids Pac is on(if he's on them) and make the fight happen and knock Pac the **** out. what would you say then?

Comment

thats bull****..if manny failed the test thats mannys fault and would just mean that floyd was right..dont try to twist it..you made a dumb post
                  stop being gay, moron!

tell Gayweather to fight Pacquiao and stop being scared like a ****.

Comment

enough for manny and floyd..... mind if you will just wait for the result of the negotiations on both party?

Comment

I'm sure whatever reason you have with floyd, I and some of the pac-fan will always be with manny. No matter what.

Comment

Working...
                      X