• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    kHAN faster Mayweather=yes

Khan got more power than mayweather=yes

Khan younger than mayweather=yes

Khan better aMTEUR PEDIGREE THA mAYWEATHER=YES.

Castillo already beaten mayweather so hes not really a undefeated fighter.

IMO Khan, ggg, cotto and Pacquio should be mayweathers last 4 fights and no way is he leaving with his "0" in tact.
    Last edited by Riley Freeman; 12-06-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

It's not impossible if Khan can stick to a game plan, if his punch resistance returns to what it was when he first entered the 140 lbs division, and if he retains his speed + power at 147.

I think Khan had become weight-drained at 140lbs but Garcia knocked out the iron chinned Erik Morales with the same punch in the same round as the Khan TKO. And Julio Diaz has knocked out common opponents quicker than Ruslan Provodnikov and even Floyd Mayweather so he definitely has power, a lot of poeple don't give him credit just so they have an excuse to criticize Khan. Both those fighter, in my opinion, had above average power.

It's Khan's first fight at the full 147 limit, he would have been inactive for over a year if the fight is in May so those factors could work against him, there's a chance Floyd could blitz him early if Khan comes in underprepared. But there is a small chance that Khan's inherent speed, in theory at least, could cause Floyd nightmares that he has only experienced very few times in his career. Khan does have the tools to beat him, it's just whether he can get it all together and improve his ring IQ on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        It's not impossible if Khan can stick to a game plan, if his punch resistance returns to what it was when he first entered the 140 lbs division, and if he retains his speed + power at 147.

I think Khan had become weight-drained at 140lbs but Garcia knocked out the iron chinned Erik Morales with the same punch in the same round as the Khan TKO. And Julio Diaz has knocked out common opponents quicker than Ruslan Provodnikov and even Floyd Mayweather so he definitely has power, a lot of poeple don't give him credit just so they have an excuse to criticize Khan. Both those fighter, in my opinion, had above average power.

It's Khan's first fight at the full 147 limit, he would have been inactive for over a year if the fight is in May so those factors could work against him, there's a chance Floyd could blitz him early if Khan comes in underprepared. But there is a small chance that Khan's inherent speed, in theory at least, could cause Floyd nightmares that he has only experienced very few times in his career. Khan does have the tools to beat him, it's just whether he can get it all together and improve his ring IQ on fight night.
        khan walks back in straight lines
        khan is easy to hit
        khan has no defence
        khan has poor stamina

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE CAN BEAT FLOYD! just no way

Comment

Floyd takin a big risk wit this fight, shows what a warrior Floyd is, Khan got speed and skillz, look what he did to Meydana.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
            Floyd takin a big risk wit this fight, shows what a warrior Floyd is, Khan got speed and skillz, look what he did to Meydana.
            Lol i love how you intentionally misspell maidana's name to "meydana" because that's how broner would pronounce it

Comment

is this fight on?

Comment

Working...
              X