No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa still wants fight w/Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuriorkis Gamboa still wants fight w/Brandon Rios

After seeing Gamboa in that Farenas bout, I really think Brandon Rios would of stopped him. You know tht at some point in the fight Gamboa would of exchanged and started swinging with Rios and he probably would of went down and stayed down. Id still love to see it happen though.

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

After seeing Gamboa in that Farenas bout, I really think Brandon Rios would of stopped him. You know tht at some point in the fight Gamboa would of exchanged and started swinging with Rios and he probably would of went down and stayed down. Id still love to see it happen though.

this ducker is all talk, he scared of rios. He scared of uchya (however you spell that fool name) calling out broner knowing that fight most likely wont happen.

31 years and still scared,

Comment

Rios would KO him imo.

Comment

Rios does not have 1 punch power, but Gamboa's chin is nearly as bad as Amir Khan's. He's by FAR the better fighter but I don't think he is big enough a puncher to keep Rios off of him. Great scrap but ends with a late KO from Rios but possibly doesn't win a round.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Rios would KO him imo.
          their not even doubt anymore, Rios would KO him easliy.

Comment

Ship has sailed long ago. Rios is in line for Pacquiao or Marquez at this point. No way they are going to risk that against Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              their not even doubt anymore, Rios would KO him easliy.
              I was pretty big on Gamboa, still think he's a great athletic fighter in the realm of Roy and such, but it's only a matter of time before he gets KO'd. Guy has glass house written all over him. Rios has enough firepower, the chin, and the style to walk through anything Gamboa has to offer and take him out. Broner as well.

Comment

Sure he does.

Comment

Hard for me to take him serious...... Though I wouldn't mind hearing his thoughts on an Uchi bout

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I was pretty big on Gamboa, still think he's a great athletic fighter in the realm of Roy and such, but it's only a matter of time before he gets KO'd. Guy has glass house written all over him. Rios has enough firepower, the chin, and the style to walk through anything Gamboa has to offer and take him out. Broner as well.
                    Yes on Rios, no on Broner. Broner looks good beating up on come forward plodders and he does have skills but Gamboa is still fast as ****, power, great footwork... just so much better at everything than anyone Broner has fought. That's the fight I want to see and I hope it gets made, and I'm putting my money on Gamboa by big big UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X