Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Hope To Fight Erik Morales Next, Then Floyd Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I Hope To Fight Erik Morales Next, Then Floyd Jr.

WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is near the end of his training camp for the unification with IBF champion Zab Judah. The fight happens on July 23 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. If Khan defeats Judah, he would like to face former three division champion Erik Morales at the end of the year. Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who works with Khan and Morales, recently discussed the possibility of matching them in the fall.

[Click Here To Read More]

Word son, Erik Morales? SMH
    Last edited by Rip Chudd; 07-13-2011, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is near the end of his training camp for the unification with IBF champion Zab Judah. The fight happens on July 23 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. If Khan defeats Judah, he would like to face former three division champion Erik Morales at the end of the year. Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who works with Khan and Morales, recently discussed the possibility of matching them in the fall.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Of course, it makes a lot of sesne! Before Khan beats the **** out of Floyd, Khan should fight Morales first!

I love Khan, he's just a purist when it come to BS.

Comment

Well he said Morales because he is a big name in the states.

Comment

After Judah he should try getting Bradley again, if he can't then i've got no problem with a stay busy fight though surely he can find someone better than Morales until he meets Floyd. I don't think he has any chance against Mayweather, but it would be a huge fight.

Comment

Let's hope Zab Judah clips Khan's chilli ass

Comment

Useless fight I do not want to see it Morales may have proved he is not as shot as most thought in the Maidana fight but still i have no interest in this fight.

Comment

The Bradley/Khan fight wouldn´t have happened this year anyway because of Bradley´s inactivity.

Comment

khan vs marquez who wins

Comment

Working...
                    X