No announcement yet.

Opinions on Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Mercito Gesta

I really like this kid he has a lot of explosion and just seems like he was born to be a fighter. His trainer Vince Parra knows Boxing extremely well and I think this kids has a real bright future in Boxing.

Mercito Gesta is young prospect but still needs more fights and training before he can become a champ.

Comment

Hot prospect but not active enough. He needs to be in the ring more to develop. I like him but I can't help but wonder what his management must be thinking by not getting him more fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Hot prospect but not active enough. He needs to be in the ring more to develop. I like him but I can't help but wonder what his management must be thinking by not getting him more fights.
        He just signed with Top Rank and is boxing on the Rios vs. Antillon card. He should have had more fights though.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
          He just signed with Top Rank and is boxing on the Rios vs. Antillon card. He should have had more fights though.
          Cool, look forward to seeing him!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Cool, look forward to seeing him!
            Same here I think he is pretty damn special because I rarely see boxers with the explosion he possesses.

Comment

I'm keeping watch on him, he looks very promising..

Comment

Working...
              X