Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Gucci Mane and his fans g@y

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
    Hip-Pop? hahahahahaha

Yeah you definitely you ****in stupid and/or don't know what the hell your talking about. You've listening to what? 1 Gucci Mane song? The Usher one? You need to make a few songs like that to make any money...Gucci realer then 99.9% of any rapper in history. FACT.

Before you look stupid look up his criminal record and maybe even a Gucci Mane hood song or 2 would do ya good. Gucci is a trapstar moreso then sellout Jeezy. If you don't know what that is then your just ****in old and thats probably why you don't know what the hell your talkin about haha
    Last edited by DeelDough; 06-02-2011, 05:06 AM.

one-star thread. no go fu.ck yourself.

Comment

This guys a ****in ******...Your a ****ing ****** I swear to God..

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
      Theres a famous saying in spanish.

Dime con quien andas , y te dire quien eres.

It translates to something like , Tell me who you chill with , and Ill tell you who you are.

And I think you can apply it to the type of music you listen to. When you listen to crap music. You are crap.

Its like saying , I listen to Justin Bieber , or I listen to Nas. 2 complete different audiences. Nas is a poet , Justin Bieber is a pop icon. Marketing tool. Pun intended.

You listen to HIP-POP.

Any person with self respect does not listen to that crap. They just dont , sorry. Tell me , what can you learn from listening to Gucci Mane?

Hopefully , you'll grow out of it.
      Nas has been in my sig for the past 48 hours idiot...So where's your logic? Gucci & Nas are my too favorite rappers.

Not to mention I BET MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE, that players on the Miami Heat listen to Gucci Mane...***** your boy Haslem probably rocks him the most hahahaha

Your a ****in ******.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
        This guys a ****in ******...Your a ****ing ****** I swear to God..

Nas has been in my sig for the past 48 hours idiot...So where's your logic? Gucci & Nas are my too favorite rappers.

Not to mention I BET MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE, that players on the Miami Heat listen to Gucci Mane...***** your boy Haslem probably rocks him the most hahahaha

Your a ****in ******.
        How Dare you say Haslem listens to that fkn Garbage.

Comment

red k sent to TS.

gucci is ATG.

Comment

Almost as **** as lebrons bandwagon heat fans.

Comment

Looool......

Comment

fu** a rapper naming himself after a handbag

Comment

Working...
                X