No announcement yet.

Troy King Appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy King Appreciation thread.

Dude is something else....kinda reminds me of roger mayweather back in the day with his no nonsence approach/trash talk/swagger to boxing interviews.....very entertaing...

he provides very good boxing technique for beginners in this video also makes a good point why cotto gets ripped with uppercuts alot.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USYlpVasyyY

AT the 7:00 mark it seems he almost takes a swipe at spoon2020 here lol(is he still here btw?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWn8N__avc

I like his vids. He's not always right. He's not unbiased. But, he has fun and I respect that he knows the science and, unlike most pros who get interviewed, he really keeps up with what's going on.

Every time his name is brought up I have to mention that I'm certain he's a member here. Gym guys don't keep up with gossip and nonsense on THAT level. You only get that chatting on places like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I like his vids. He's not always right. He's not unbiased. But, he has fun and I respect that he knows the science and, unlike most pros who get interviewed, he really keeps up with what's going on.

Every time his name is brought up I have to mention that I'm certain he's a member here. Gym guys don't keep up with gossip and nonsense on THAT level. You only get that chatting on places like this.
      I agree i was watching the video like man he's talking about spoon lol and those slow motion videos hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

lol in what is he basis?

Comment

Sunny side up ---> pack busted ----> garlik butter

The real ones here will know.

Comment

Funny, I was just watching one of his videos today. I don't always agree with his opinion but he's entertaining...

Comment

I remember binge watching Troy's videos a little while back. He is definitely good for the sport and very knowledgeable. Garlic butter gang!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I remember binge watching Troy's videos a little while back. He is definitely good for the sport and very knowledgeable. Garlic butter gang!
                indeed he very knowledgeable..........

Comment

Working...
                X