Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez Says He Kicked Out Kovalev From His Gym Cause You Cant Teach Him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abel Sanchez Says He Kicked Out Kovalev From His Gym Cause You Cant Teach Him.

Abel sanchez is such a clown, first he says he taught kovalev his style and that he should get credit not JDJ lol and now he says that he had to kick kovalev out of his gym because he is too strong willed and you cant teach him lmfao.

starts at 4:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpTZGRFrV3w

Does sanchez speak russian? Because I know JDJ complained about being unable to communicate with Kovalev initially and thus being unable to properly convey his instructions.

Comment

He "made" Kovalev without ever teaching him a thing, apparently. And people actually defend this guy.

Comment

Sanchez is better then Roach,sorry Freddy in my Book you are budget Sanchez

Comment

its been downhill for kov ever since.......

Comment

Abel runs a very strict team oriented program where all of the boxers in the camp work as one. He also doesn't put up with any ego. The boxers are basically students. They live in his house, eat his food, do his conditioning program, etc. it isn't for everyone.

GGG seems to love it because he likes to be with the younger fighters and teach them, but it just probably wasn't the right fit for Kovalev. No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
              Abel runs a very strict team oriented program where all of the boxers in the camp work as one. He also doesn't put up with any ego. The boxers are basically students. They live in his house, eat his food, do his conditioning program, etc. it isn't for everyone.

GGG seems to love it because he likes to be with the younger fighters and teach them, but it just probably wasn't the right fit for Kovalev. No big deal.
              It IS a big deal when he says, "I made Kovalev" while also claiming he couldn't teach him.

Comment

Abel becoming Freddie Roach by talking too much when he only has made one good fighter.

Comment

Abel "Dirty" Sanchez

GGG made him he didn't make GGG or Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    Abel becoming Freddie Roach by talking too much when he only has made one good fighter.
                    i disagree,he didnt made GGG,or you mean Norris ?

Comment

Working...
                    X